What I noticed about PopIns on pc

Been following the very serious discussions about the Pop Ins and the extreme annoiance it causes.

Never been bothered with pop ins on my last pc (nVidia 980) or on my new pc (nVidia 1070).
Until yesterday.

Been playing for about 166 hours and have restarted every time a new patch is out. Seemed fair and that way I wouldn’t be bothered with crap left in old saves.
I am a player with few hours a week to play, almost never quicktravel, happy walking or trotting, care nothing for charging full speed on horse because that’s not what you do in real life as it would kill the horse quick enough. I’m therefore not very far into the game.
Done Pribyslawhats’it and yesterday did the silvermine (have to redo that one because I killed the dude instead of getting info from him)

Anyway - back to the pop ins.
What I noticed was that my pc overall temperature had at least some part in the blame game.
Cold pc resently started had far less pop in problems than a pc having been running for 5 hours doing 3D graphics render tests before I started gaming.
We have a heatwave at the moment and these last two days have been bad. Really bad. So has the PopIns.

What I have also noticed is that we are led to believe that WH has released a patch that has busted the game for console gamers. WH have not rolled back to a playable level and obviosly haven’t done so because - why? Because their test consoles are performing fine?