At the start of the game, what is Henry’s status in society?
- Is he considered an adult, or is he under the guardianship of his parents?
- Is he a serf, tied to the land and owing labor to Lord Radzig, or a freeman?
- Do his parents own property (their house, the forge, the land they sit on, etc.), or do they rent it from Lord Radzig?
- Would it be correct to say he is his father’s apprentice?
- In general, how does he rank socially as compared to other commoners like store owners, millers, farmers, innkeepers, guardsmen, weavers, tanners, scribes, dyers, etc.?