What is in 1.7.2 patch notes?

what is in the patch? any info?
I have 1.7.2.1010 for GOG but no listing for it. just the last patch.

here are the Patchnotes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wonder what 1.8 is gonna include and are we gonna get it when 3rd DLC launces or earlier? Wh should focus on graphical glitches and pop ins then game would be pretty close to being “polished”. Even on max sliders texture popping is issue and im using 850evo ssd so hardware cant be causing problems.

We focus on playability over visibility. If the game crashes or you can´t continue with the game, this is a bigger issue that pop-ins, which just doesn´t look nice.

just those 2 things? Glad I have not yet came across them.

well yea ofc playability first but I started 1.6.2 and I have only had those graphical problems expect in 1.7 that tournament mess but everything works now really well so visuals are now more important for me and btw was 2D vegetation like flowers and some others stuff made bec 3D would be too demanding or what was the reason? I just wanted this game to be next crysis what comes to graphics .

I’m afraid you/Warhorse focus on “DLCs” and money (:money_mouth_face:) over playability and visibility. Not many gameplay additions, without forgetting the cut content/announced features (mounted NPCs combat, weapon crafting, real large-scale battles with free roaming NPCs instead of scripted low fps ones, etc; KCD Kickstarter trailer) that Vavra promised to do his best to restore… It’s being already 9 months since release and still not included in any patch… Please, focus on finishing the game and deliver what was promised/announced as game features :wink:

1 Like

Nvidia Freestyle not working in 1.7.2
updated driver works now

Please don’t neglect the visibility aswell. We still need volumetric fog as a menu option, HUD customization and even tweaked visuals for ultimate hardware systems.

Playability over graphical fixes as well?

Would be beaut to have an ingame option (or menu option) as to dice game variants.
I wont upgrade to 1.7(+) until i get a fun working dice game again.
I know we get graphical glitches with dice table/seating/cameras on occasion, but this never got in the way of ‘just living the life of a peasant’ and earning the days coin, for ale…
Some people have played rpgs since pre mobile phone and net days (heck, pre cdrom and hard drives even…). The last few decades have nurtured and fostered a very real need to hold off a serious playthrough on open world rpg titles is essential.
Having stuff todo in the meantime is where it is at…
Whilst I am stoked for a backgammon inclusion, I’d settle for working dice again.
Yes I understand WHY the dice game may have been changed. Id still take a rule honest ‘zilch’ (with atrocious AI), than the concoction we now have.
Not sure if I am correct in noticing some die ai improvement since launch… 1.6.x seemed to make it harder (not just by challenger)… and I appreciate the ever so subtle ‘suspension of disbelief’ nature of opponent playstyle.
(I want to believe)
It really feels like opponents have a personality, if only by the die they pickup!

I am afraid with straights etc I wont enjoy the game.
Pre 1.7 die game is rule honest to a game many may play.
It wouldnt matter if the product hadnt been given a ‘better’ die game Initially.
My family mostly enjoy(ed) a daily ‘game or two’ for many months…

Please make an option to play ‘vanilla’ die game.

Surprised the patch releases have slowed so much, now I enjoy reading about the game(s) others get to play mostly due to my refusal to break my die game. Unfortunately the version I am left playing is worse than the version before, and I have LOD trnsistions drops etc…
If I had the bandwidth Id probbly go back to 1.4 era. Definately want the cloth physics though… too much to worry about- I wish I could place faith in a future game experience either with backgammon or at least some of what I have had.

I understand I will likely have to use custom ini files to make use of midrange + pc components vastly more usefully, (eyecandy/fog etc)

Please do not reduce in quality assets (textures /music etc)
Some of us have the rig and know how to use them. We have experienced a ‘better than console experience’.
I dont care where it is played best, I just want to enjoy what I know I can and have had.

Visually ‘pc ultra’ becomes a little less so with each new patch.
If consoles and low-mid tier /‘with hiccup’ rigs cant muster high-ultra:dont gimp the game for them! Let those users run medium settings.
Please stop crippling your own work of art with reduced settings/config.

When it is forced, it makes happy game players like myself pack up and go elsewhere.

On launch until version ~1.5 this game was the ultimate medieval life simulator/nature walk generator a pc could run. (Even with dismount physics going wonky sometimes on ‘rough terrain”)

Ultra settings will be the version future generations will get.
Have a vision and make it easier on your ‘future selves’ and let the game look beautiful on more capable systems. (Plan that way.;PPPPP)

Kudos, by the way :wink: