What Is The Trick For Multiple Attackers?

Don’t know how I could forget horse archery when it is by far the best way to deal with multiple enemies! When you get used to the aim you can pull off full gallop shots while circling the enemies and they can do absolutely nothing about it. Even just trotting away while notching your next arrow, turn 90 degrees left, fire, then trot out of range again is a sure fire way of killing as many bandits as you desire if you take care of their archers first. Just don’t get stuck in bushes…

Choke point/bottle neck - if possible, reduce angle of vulnerability. Use trees, narrow walkways, etc.

in a moment of sheer boredom, cut down scores of guards by getting on ledge between Rattay church and wall (bodies piled as high as Warhorse Jenda), wall walkway in S Rattay castle (over 20 till bugged out; Nightengale came and non-targetable), next to adandonned dwelling and trees in Pribyslavitz (killed whole camp in nest of vipers)

Horse archery - ride, shoot, rinse, repeat. Works in an NPC battle spawn point and in any town square (Rattay)

Or let the polearms get too close… also expect NPC archers to do a better job of targeting mount in future

Running backwards. It seems broken

TLDR, but if it hasn’t been mentioned, holding whatever key you have assigned to “Sprint” (“LShift” for me) and then using your mouse to look at your desired target then tapping the “Block” button (not “Tab”) works OK for me.

I also have my “Rotate” keys bound on my G13 where most people using a traditional keyboard would have “Q” and “E” and I’ve been experimenting with using those to turn my view while holding “LShift”. I haven’t mastered that yet though, so I can’t recommend it.

I also try to avoid “Hard Locking” an opponent unless I’m only fighting one, and then I intentionally lock onto them.

ll you people giving tips about fighting multiple targets are forgetting a few things. A. Targeting sucks! LIKE ITS REALLY BAD! B. You can only target one guy so how do I block dude to my right and lefts attacks. IRL you could just jump to what ever attack is launched first but your first person view makes is so you cant even see the other guys or react to there attacks. C. The main story throws fight that are really to hard at you like when you are trying to find Timmy and 4 well armed and armored guys attack you!!!

the game doesn’t mean for you to take on multiple enemies (>3) at once. its not skyrim kidda!

You cant say the game is great because of its realistic combat, but then stand on a rock all day and just launch arrows or spam one attack over and over. Make up your mind! What is the point in realism if everybody has to be cheap to win. Using flaws in the game world to survive a fight. You cant have it both so which is it. That right there is why there is something seriously definitely wrong with combat in this game!!!

errr, i didn’t say spam a fight or be cheap to win. LOL.

Um im sorry are you and me the only people commenting here. No! Then dont assume that was meant for you!