What Is The Trick For Multiple Attackers?

If ur attacking an camp sneak in and kill the ones who look the most difficult like heavy armour and try and look at there weapon axes maces swords etc.if ur out on the road and ambushed run if ur horse throws u ur in deep :poop: but if u come across a group fighting ecother like bandits or cumans save and wait till the perfect moment to strike itā€™s very important to learn riposte cause most bandits the ones who got good gear will know the same so u have to wait for them to attack then while there dazed attack if they do perfect block and stop ur attack u have to do the same nd also always carry at least one savor schnapps

Or just unlock with circle :o:ļø or b and lock on to next guy

Difinitley horse archery but now they made it to wear u get knocked off ur horse pretty easy

Also, fighting multiple targets in a medieval style when there are only like 2 or 3 and theyre right in front of you is not hardā€¦only time it is hard is if the enemy is working together to exploit open areas of defense by someone baiting and someone else attacking at the same time. In this game the NPCs just kind of stand thereā€¦if one swings and Iā€™m available I should be able to block a shot from one dude and throw an attack at another.

maybe not strong man a whole mob but 2-3 should be hard, not impossible

especially 2v1 with them in front of you

I find it ridiculous when the NPCs switch targets. Sometimes itā€™s a very poor (fatal) tactical decision. One I exploit at times by letting enemies target me while the guards attack their backs

The enemy NPC switch to and obsession for battling Henry is really misplaced. There isnā€™t a 10 million groschen wanted poster for you. They should deal with the guys opposite them. Now, if Henry gets in the mix, sure attack

Especially considering, and this is obviously dependent on how you play, but you are some nobody kid amidst an actually armyā€¦or part of one anyway.

I feel like the threat level you would produce would be very minimal unless you were right next to someone. They should take armor/weapons/gear into consideration when it comes to taking aggroā€¦a full plate knight is going to be a lot more of a threat than some boy in a leather jerkin with a seax(?) and a common bow

Maybe a random arrow like an archer sees an easy target but you should pretty much be able to just be at the battle of Pribyslavitz and not do much, at that point you are most likely a low level soldier at best (again, dependent on play style and what gear youā€™ve accumulated)

If you are playing on the Xbox, click the right joystick to lock. You can cycle targets in view by pushing the right joystick again.