What is this about an act 2 coming out later in 2018?

Okay I’m just praying that they don’t make it a sequel

1 Like

what about a prequel

4 Likes

Oh yeah, a sequel of Kingdom Come please with CryEngine 5!!! But don’t call it “Kingdom Come 2”.

Oh yeah cut out a crucial 1/3Rd of the game just so they can sell it later as a full priced sequel

mayhaps it will be 30 bucks since we paid 60 for there first two games in one. either way if ep. 3 is 60 ill buy it. along with all the dlc they make… warhorse take my money!

3 Likes

kind of agree, they need money to make good games, but it’s important to be critical regarding the quality of the games.

1 Like

Act 3 was planned to be bigger than act 1 or act 2, so half price does not make sense. It will not be expansion, but standalone game.

Probably Act III that should have been included in the game, but I’m sure WH you sell it to you as DLC.

You guys… :roll_eyes: The original star wars trilogy was going to be one move when it was written. Do you really think they should have sold the movie tickets for one third the price of admission. This game is easily twice if not five times the size of average games. Give it a break already.

I sincerely hope that if there is more story in the works, it will come in the form of DLC, not an entirely new game. Let’s face it, at the current pace this game will not run smoothly before quarter 2 2019. Releasing a new game while your old one still has more bugs than an entomology museum might annoy quite a lot of people, and rightfully so.
Edit: Just to be clear, I’m not bashing WH here, I’m pretty sure as a developer you try to make your game run perfectly at release. Contractual obligations with your publisher are usually the reason why a game is released in such a state, then you have a new studio on top of that…a game that is so large in scope is a herculean task for a developer like WH. But I still think getting a new game out of the door while KCD is in the state it’s in would be a poor decision.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure all further content is on hold until the pc market is satisfied. That said, I bet they have the bones for another full game in the not to distant future. That would be my preference anyway, I still like getting my stuff on disc.

Simply put. KCD is successful but it can be fixed and updated with new features. While the popularity lasts, they can keep the old dog alive and profitable. As comparison, Skyrim is still popular after years, so they actually just need to add new DLCs. It is little risk while new game rushed or badly made might hurt their reputation and Skyrim would stop being popular, the productive cow.

They worked 7 years for this game and only 10 months are planned for a successor? Or is act 2 in development since 2015? I don’t believe that, because at that time they couldn’t even know if the main game would get an investor.

Don’t believe trolls on this forum. Act 1 and 2 are inside KCD and before planned Act 3 may be separate game, not expansion.

2 Likes

So if there is another separate game with Henry that makes no fucking sense. It’s an rpg, but you’re already a veteran badass who is level 20 with a sword. If they make a separate game where you’re Henry but you still start at level 1 everything that’s retarded. They should just do an add on where you kill Toth and keep all your stats. No one in this whole thread explained anything.

People love to say that to excuse the game being totally broken. There is no excuse for fraud. I got all the way to Vranik and had to start over because of ininite loading, there is no excuse for that. Fuck warhorse; they should all be hung.

That makes no sense at all. You play as Henry, why would Henry’s stats all of the sudden be 1 again in north Bohemia? Fuck warhorse.

What are you saying dude? Obviously Henry’s story isn’t finished. Apparently they are making a totally separate game for act 3. This has to mean you inexplicably lose all your skills in north Bohemia. They should just let me fucking pick up where I left off in regard to armor skills and reputation. I guess I’ll never finish Henry’s story because I refuse to just inexplicably lose all my skills “cuz it’s a separate game.” It seems everyone here is ready and willing to be raped by warhorse but I’m not. Fuck them I hope they lose all the money they made and die. Fuck KCD 2.

you have psychological issues.

2 Likes

So you’re totally fine with losing all your stats after trudging through the glitchiest game ever made?