What to do after finishing the game?

I’ve done most the sidequests and finished the main story. I don’t find any challenges in the game anymore and really just try to seek out more enemies, but can’t seem to find anything challenging.
70hours and nothing left to do

Start a new game and go with a different playstyle. Or just stop playing. Play another game. Then come back and create a new game anways.

1 Like

Wait for DLC?

Write a game guide?

1 Like

Feel like starting a new game is not what i’m looking for

Yes, I know what you mean. But really you put 70 hours into a game that hasn’t been out for a full week. Hell most RPG games don’t really last any longer then 80 or so hours.

Become a modder.

My game hours have exceeded 120, I have still a shit ton of things to do. Sure they aren’t challenging, but still there are plenty of well written side quests to undertake, I’m not even finished the main quest and I’ve been playing essentially non-stop. If it’s too challenging perhaps MAKE it challenging. Wear less armor, use a peasants weapon? Kill a monk and use his cloth robes instead

Are you guys independently wealthy? How do you have 70 and 120 hours in a game that’s been out less than a week? I’m jealous. I barely get 120 hours a month to play video games.

I call BS! I bet that there are thousands of NPC’s that you have never spoken to, many with side quests, as well as hidden treasure chests scattered all over the land, that you have yet to discover. Most likely, you rushed through the main quest and not much else. How much reading and Alchemy did you learn? How many potions did you make? How much land and forest did you explore? How much hunting did you do? How many wenches did you spend time with? Go tell you fairy tales to the fairy Godmother!

So many cool mechanics too! Alchemy is fucking cool ass shit! Grindstone I awesome! This game is full of amazement.

1 Like

im 50h in, and i think im nowhere close to even half of story line. cause i didnt even properly visited most of towns yet, ive been in like 3 towns so far with sidequests and stuff. so ithink at least 50h more is ahead, if not twice that. anyway, as Mack said, you should not run from quest to quest, live a life of Henry, practice, explore etc…

This (post main quest completion) is where I wish WH would part with the historical realism and let Henry manage and battle. Manage a settlement (incl potentially rebuild Skalitz — yes didn’t happen… again relax historical realism). Defend against marauding bands of Cuman and bandits. And, counter attack Cuman and bandits at their camps and strongholds. let Henry complete any unfinished non-main quests/activities and start any untriggered ones. That will keep me in KCD for a very long time.

PC will/may have mods so all the things are less salient to them. as a console (PS4) user, the mod option looks grim and so something else needs to happen to keep the hook

For reference, got FO4 in Nov 2015… still play it for reasons mentioned above

1 Like

Full of shit.
I’m an obsessive gamer. Over 80 hours first play through.(rushed through campaign) second more leisurely play through(completing all side quests and activities except for a couple of bugs) I finished yesterday (after looking at you tube video hints and walkthroughs took me nearly 180 hours.
So go yell your lies elsewhere.

1 Like
     Seems to me  ,the more they patch it the more it becomes perfect. my 1st play through when the game came out left me beating it with 4 quest i couldn't play cause they were broken. my 2nd play through  i thought id try and beat everything but masquerade and 1 other was still broken.  3rd play through was damn near perfect i was able to play every and finish every quest but one i still couldn't complete cloister, or do the endings i wanted in gallows brothers because it was broken and only 2 ways to beat it that worked lol. 
                   now 1.4 is out   im about to start my 4th play through today , not sure if im gunna go a whole game with trying to be a monk and kill no-one and get the Merciful Achievement. like thats tuff. lol I also have to do a play through while being drunk the whole time start to finish. i wana be an alcoholic killing machine and be a horrible person like the hound or something lol. i still have not found an entire list of every single quest to complete for completionist either.
               also man, sorry but im a little skeptical on you doing everything in 70 hours. theres no way,  thats closer to my time of 90 hours only doing the main story and nothing else.  i watched every cut scene and watched every dialog option there is  because i really enjoyed it lol. im jumping to conclusions but if your skipping the dialog and missing out on your 1st play through then why play the game? and ask us what you should do next. in my eyes you missed out on a ton of stuff at 70 hours. i mean this all in a nice way aswell, im 330 hours in and every play through i discover things i never seen before, new ways to do things or new things due to them being fixed. just as an example today i made a post feeling like an idiot because i played all them hours and just found out i could have had augsburg leg armor that whole time . i never even knew that treasure chest existed.  but u can bet your ass that's the 1st chest im getting on my next play through lol.

there 100% should be,they need to make that a dlc . i really want a house with customization. i need a place to display all these gold and sliver cups as well as gold crosses. book shelf’s for our books, we need weapon racks to display the swords we find.a ton of boxes to organize stuff, o yea and i want a bard to sing and to play the lute or flute. we need that hearthfire update lol

Sounds like we need to finish those quest first before the seige. But ya of the city is restored I supposed it would make sense to return those NPCs.

What?
Like,you can’t find another game at the game store that interests you?
I didn’t think I could, but watched a friend play some Far Cry 5.
Watched a couple of videos of Far Cry 4 and got it cheap.
I’ll wait for 5 to drop in price.
If that doesn’t sound appealing, have you tried getting out there in the real world?
Ride a bike or take a walk?
Call Mom?

1 Like

Damn I’ve been playing since the release and I haven’t really progressed since pribyslavitz, in terms of questing. I play on and off, but I really just enjoy the game world, being able to do whatever you want, like say, I’ll play for a week or two and just go hunting, or I’ll stalk someone connected to a shop, find the best place to knock em out, take their keys, and rob the store blind lol…

There’s just so much to do in this game, I just don’t see how you could get bored of it. It’s like a medieval Fallout.

You played the game Too quick and got overpowered

Wait for the DLCS. There is nothing more to do.