What's Everybody Playing Right Now?!

Finally finished Metro 2033…

If its hostile, you kill it…

1 Like

Mad Max and MGS V - Phantom Pain

1 Like

is Mad Max any good?

Main story is good and its fun to cruise wastes with your car but side quest’s get little repeating. But yes i have liked so far still.

1 Like

After five years i’m trying to finish Mafia 2 Jimmy’s crappy DLC’s … it’s a little bit fun but “steal the car” missions is really annoying and boring :confused:

Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic.

Not Playing, Now I’m working to get a PipBoy. :grin:

1 Like

currently playing a hideo kojima game like a damn fiddle :smile:

Just purchased City Skylines, ive been having a lot of fun.

Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy
In my opinion the best WWII tactical game on market. Not best graphic and controls are bulky as fuck, but it has some awesome deep gameplay.

I play this for half of a year, and it has feel of the S4 - and it has number of features the original game was missing. Definitely top game…

Anyone here playing LIFE IS FEUDAL?

I’ve been playing it for two days now… built my first shack… on some CZ/SK Drungor server… and it’s quite great! It’s still in alpha, but it’s complexity and medieval feel is quite amazing.

And it has… Warhorses!

I’ve looked into it but haven’t bought it yet.

I’m not much into the guilds things yet, but we might be able create some Warhorse band or kingdom when over 10 on that server. That would be nice :warning:

I have played it, but it too advanced for me

I have my eye on this game for a while now, but I am not sure i want another early access thing.

Finally finished Bioshock Infinite, after stopping at the Columbia Memorial Cemetery level a year and a half ago…

On another note, does anyone play Starmade?

Right now I’m replaying Skyrim oh and trying to play TES Online but it’s really friggin annoying.

–>Risen3

Yea… I had fun for a short time as a Stormcaller with two-handed axe and heavy armor.
But I got annoyed by main quest line.