Half-Life 2
FIFA 15
and new great czech game Blackhole

Attila total war
Heroes and generals
Chivalry: Medieval warfare
Postal 2

Just started playing Naval Action alpha last weekend
it was much more fun than I expected for being a slightly slower paced game. Lots of strategy, positioning, timing, and actual sailing required:

Chivalry (xbox 360)
Darkest Hour (Red Orchestra 1 mod)
Red Orchestra 2
KCD Alpha (duh!)
GTA 5 PS4
Battlefield BC2

How’s Xenoverse?

It got some pretty good reviews right?

Doing Dying Light right now (PS4), after this I will be doing The Order 1886, then Assassin’s Creed Unity and Grim Fandango Remastered followed by the following PS3 games NIER, Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles and finally Metal Gear: Revengeance.

Ow and by the way I am a trophyhunter so most of the times I go for platinum. You can watch my trophycard here if you like: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/MrSoKoLoV#games

PS: No I don’t buy games only for trophies, that’s just stupid. I only buy what interests me and if possible I go for platinum that’s all.

Yes it is pretty awesome
if you’re one of the people who have been waiting on a DB game for PC.
Bad thing are only,
you can’t track enemies with KI attacks.
if you won some coop-quests you will spawn at the start of TokiToki City
And there aren’t all character stages yet.
Boo missing three stages (Evil, Super Boo Gotenks and Gohan)
Cell missing two stages (1st and 2nd Form)
and Frezza missing three stages (2nd, 3rd and Mech Form)
Or i was to bad to find out how to transform Frezza into 2nd and 3rd Form :smile:
But Vegeta and Son-Goku as super saiyan four are pretty pretty cool!

1 Like

FarCry 4, got some hours of gameplay left and then when I’ve beaten that game I’ll go for Gas Guzzlers or maybe Road Redemption again (early access at Steam).
I have an itch for Hitman Absolution as well.
Skyrim is still installed but I feel I’ve come into some kind of stale mate. All quests are the same and nothing happends.I have yet to beat that game. :frowning:

I am playing Battlefield 4 (New Winter Patch, pretty good), and i preordered Cities: Skylines (new Citybuilder game.) and still waiting for Grand theft auto 5 pc. and i will probably buy Battlefield Hardline when it is released, and if it is good enough. Also playing Medieval engineers. (Early Alpha game).

man this thread makes me realize there has been nothing good coming out.

i’m still playing games from years ago like red orchestra 2 and steel armor.

1 Like

GTA 5 has been the only exception for me and I haven’t been playing it because I want to play the PC.

Dying light has been allot of fun but after you complete the mundane storyline all you got left is a big world full of corpses , and hacking shit up does get boring after awhile.

Most of the games ive been excited for sadly end up in th Early Access abyss.

Diablo 3 - Enjoying the new Season which just launched.

Dying Light - I’m trying to get most of the side quests done before tackling the story as whenever I complete a story quest, a new type of zombie appears to make my life harder.

Neverwinter (online D&D) - I’m so far behind everyone in this game it seems that I am always catching up. Still having fun with it after a few years though.

Gems of War and Marvel Puzzle Quest - Steam free to play ‘match 3’ type games where your units/superheroes level up.

Crusader Kings II and Europa Universalis IV have been my ports of call as of late.

2 Likes

Not the best one for a “quick match” :smiley:

You’re some kind of wizard if you can have a quick game of CK2 :grin:

But I love those games a lot! In my CK2 match I am playing right now, ME - King of Bohemia. But Bohemia reaches from Poland to Italy and big parts of Germany (Bavaria and such)! :smiley: Always a great joy when rewriting history! :slight_smile: Gotta conquer em all!!

2 Likes

DayZ standalone.
Dying light.
Total war: Attila.
Red Orchstra 2.
Insurgency.
M&B Warband
AC: Unity
Watch_dogs
Chivalry

edit. Also Arma 3, Company Of Heroes 2, War thunder and AoE 2 HD

1 Like

Oh yes. CK2 is such a great game. Its ugly and complex, but lovely deep and unique. I pretty adore this mix of weird grand strategy and abstract role playing game.

1 Like

Ever played King Arthur? It does the rpg/rts mix very well.

No, never heard about it, but I will take a view at some youtube videos about it. :slight_smile: