When did the action figure change?

Howdy,

I stopped following a lot of news besides the Email updates so that I would be surprised and impressed when the game was released, I just recently noticed that the action figure image for the Duke tier is now completely different than that shown during the kickstarter campaign which I backed, think the original one looked something like this:

And now it’s a horse/rider looking like this:

Obviously there’s not much detail in that image so maybe it’s great but I have to say on the face of it it looks underwhelming compared to the previous (obviously work in progress) action figure, has anyone seen any better images of what we’ll be getting? It’s only two weeks away so surely they’re manufactured already?

Must admit it’s a bit surprising we weren’t notified about changes like this via email or something?

2 Likes

I dont think you’ll get the horserider statue
you will get the one from your first picture

I found these pictures
I think this is the Statue from the collectors edition:

my question is: As Viscount I should get a 3D Printer Model of the Statue, will it be the same one?

Whats the metal box thingy btw ?

Hopefully!

Maybe just a metal case for the game itself? No idea but sounds funky :wink:

If I am not mistaken, this is a Collector’s edition made by Deep Silver. The one directly from Warhorse for backers is different. Czech Collectors Edition Vs Backers Collectors Edition

the metal box is the so called "Steelbook"
you’ll find the DVDs in it most likely

Oh thats cool

I didn’t even realize they had a horse statue at one point. I do like the look of it. Is it decided that only the statue of the individual exists and that it wont be possible to obtain both?

I’m happy to be able to support this game. The statue is just a beautiful gift.