When is 1.4 Easter Update coming to Consoles? What will 1.5 be?

Im eagerly waiting for 1.4 on Ps4 Pro… Need something to do.

Cool. Creating threads was your decision…
Mayhaps reading threads would have been just as fun…
Maybe your post then would have found a crowd of like minded peeps.
Never be afraid to check forums for existing threads.
10000 threads with a few posts is harder for others to use than a forum with 2000 threads with relevants posts contained therein.

Hope my words proved entertaining.

I enjoyed redoing prologue and seeing what all variatiins of speechcraft netted on various characters.

Game seriously surprised me with Kunesh it wasn’t ‘black and white’ the dialogue arcs having ‘more story’.

My family has spent sixty hours plus in the first village looking at the matrix of possibilities. We are still finding speech options we missed. :wink:

2 Likes

Sadly, the 1,4 update won’t be on console until they fix it. Us lucky PC players got to be the guinea pigs for that disaster. Be glad you don’t have it yet. It is still very very broken at the moment. I can’t even play, as my playlines all ended up with corrupted saves, and my main playline is stuck on a bugged main quest. I can’t start a new playline because the prologue is bugged as well, and I can’t even get Kunesh to show up. Guess he went on vacation while they work on patching the game lol.

You could always work on a new play through, lots of ways to do quests differently. Just be glad you can still play it.

We are all having to be patient and just wait right now. Hopefully they get a patch out soon, and get the issues fixed.

2 Likes

Xbox players are waiting too. But a few days delay is better than a big bug, corrupted saves etc.