When was the last patch?

So I sweat the beta hasnt updated in over a year. Im using the launcher and it always says it up to date.

Am I wrong?

Hello @MrScopey,
the last update was in March 2016, as far as I remember correctly. Since then we focus on the release version, because updating the Beta would cost a lot of time, without contributing and progress to the final release version. We are a small studio compared to the scale of the game, and we have to use our rescources quite cleverly.

1 Like

This is interesting. Lets compare with witcher 3, as it is first comparable project that comes to my mind. I have found article that over 1500 people worked on that game.
Do you have rough idea how many people worked on KCD?
I know that studio had like 200 people, but im pretty sure WH coworked work with several contractors on one time jobs as it is common to happen in development.

I saw 100 on one picture lately. They also stated there is about 100 of them.

No, almost everything is done by the team. We do as less outscourcing as possible.
When it comes to the Kickstarter extras this is a bit different, as we don´t forge the swords in our office or print leaflets.

We are around 100 people here at Warhorse. The biggest departement is the QA-team.

1 Like

You dont forge swords and print leaflets by yourself?? Outrageous! :grin:
That is indeed small studio. Now i appreciate work done on kcd even more.

1 Like