Where are the tournaments

im in the quest to find ginger but been traveling and have discover all towns and the hole map but i can find any sword or fist tournaments just archery. does any one know if i need to progress more in the main story, in the trailer i saw sword tournaments

There arent any in game

but in the trailer you can see one ???

Possibly in the works

1 Like

i was really hype about that i hope they include just tournaments that would be a plus

I am sure they will i really want it as well.

1 Like

Well, there is fist-fighting in Rattay.

1 Like

Great way to up your str, vit, agility, warfare and main level. With my henry 2.0 I am level 16 with 12 agility 20 vit and str with 14 warfare from fist fighting and I haven’t even completed neuhof yet.

1 Like

I havn’t had so much time to rumble yet, but have beaten 3 opponents. I think I’m supposed to to fight the same guys again? Quest says: “More fights” so a bit cryptic. Havn’t had the time to explore it yet.

you can fight earlier by fist fighting but lately ive been working sir robbard. if you practice with wooden weapons and dont get your butt kicked you can literally fight forever. ive gotten so much mace, str, agility, warfare and defense the last two days its insane. plus im grinding bandit hunting missions for him so between mission gold, bandit ears and selling gear im making money and leveling fighting insanely fast

1 Like

and by sir robbard i mean Cpt Bernard, totally fudged that

1 Like

you can fight the main dude over and over but you have to pay every time and hes not marked, just walking around. i forget his name. its better to train with Cpt Bernard in Rattay instead because you can practice with weapons to get useful training (even weapons you dont have), you can practice with wooden weapons so you dont get hurt, real weapons to get the actual feel of a real fight, you learn blocking and riposte and you level weapons skills, strength, agility, warfare, and defense pretty quickly. He should be standing by the arena any time during the day when you are not on a mission with him

Yeah is crazy how much can you improve with him for free I have basically max out the sword and defense with him and now I’m over powered

yup. better keep quiet, dont want him to start charging in future patches lol

Definitely and the same goes for dice I make 10k in those I hope it doesn’t change

i get robbed on dice. the comp always just all of a sudden rolls 5s and 1s and gets like 3 resets and some how comes back. ive won like once. i still play because i like to chill in taverns and eat, drink and play dice now and again but i almost always lose

What for me is all the contrary the stupid AI even when has the 2000 continues to roll and get busted jajajaja also im playing with 2 odd dice and 1 strip dice and 2 even dice

ive got two special dice, but i’m not sure which one. I just roll for fun, i make my money killing, cutting off ears and selling dead mens armor…hit the tavern to drink, roll dice and forget about it all lol

Its funny when you hit the 5k give the award of Scrooge lol

1 Like

im close. but i can get like 5-800g per raid of bandits between completing the mission, cutting off ears and selling gear. I’m at like 3.7k and my gear is pretty well off, minus some costs for ingredients for savior schnapps and the cost of armor/blacksmith kits im penny pinching now