Where are the tournaments

Its funny when you hit the 5k give the award of Scrooge lol

1 Like

im close. but i can get like 5-800g per raid of bandits between completing the mission, cutting off ears and selling gear. I’m at like 3.7k and my gear is pretty well off, minus some costs for ingredients for savior schnapps and the cost of armor/blacksmith kits im penny pinching now

There are fist fighting contest in other settlemts too.

other than Rattay? I’ve exhausted that line and can just go back to the same dude; but he charges. If i want fights I go to Cpt Bernard for free exp/skills

Really where please details i have only beaten the 3 weakly guys from rattay

Sure I know from two other settlements in the game to have fist fighting contest.
Ever been to Uschitz?

1 Like

I have the hole map but haven’t talk with all people
Please name the towns and I look for it
Thanks

There is a perk that allow use all bath services including sex for free Thais a plus I thinks is the one that is called trobadeur

awesome…gonna go fightin round the world!

There’s also in Sasau. Just need to get quest from a guy, who got tired from noises at night, but this’s before monastery quest(As a monk). Tournaments do exist in the game as quest for a fight 1 vs 1 in quest “Battle of Blacksmiths”. But, that’s all. They were removed from the game. The cutscene from the trailers and etc. is from this quest. :smirk:

P.S Don’t wait for an interesting fight there, if only you won’t modifie the damage param. in rpg_param to 400-600. Grade it and test in the game before to stick with something. I do recommend to do this after reaching 20 lvl.

row rpg_param_key=“SkillToDmgConstA” rpg_param_value="?"

“?” - 400 - 600 in rpg_param

Also there are a few knights roaming the world that challenge you to a duel and I notice for example the faint heart knight each time we fought the next encounter he become more difficult

Search around outside of Uzhitz (sorry names haven’t the same spelling in german as in english) for a fisher. You can see the arena not far from his home.
And have a chat in Sasau with the tanner.

This’s where in Ushitz

Have you tried to pull off most of your armour before the fight?

first time i encountered one i talked him out of it and then since we were out of sight i punched him out and took his armor. that was like my first 8-10 hours or so in probably, really early lol

Same, but at the end, it was taken off from me, but it did work in Vranik. I left it in the near chest and took after being taken, but at the second pass, i just left it in my camp chest in Rataje. :sunglasses:

1 Like

is there a place to continually play those, I can usually only play like one guy in the evening per day for like 40 groschen

in sassau you have to taverns they play for 100g and in rattay also 2 taverns but for 46
in ulrichz also the play for 100g. right now since the downgrade of graphic im not playing anything else but dice so my rutine is play in the 2 tavern go to the next city do not fast travel so you can develop horsemanship kill every bandid sell they equipment and play dice in the taverns and to the next town

also there is a perk that give you better ability with dice try to get that one
advice: the gamers in sassau and urichz are more intelligent than rattai thats why i advice to go with the perk or special dice, the heavenly dice is crap sell it all others are good

I use a Fer Die, a Holy Trinity Die, a Lucky Die, a Lucky Playing Die, and an Odd Die at the moment. That combo gives me a pretty good chance at rolling 1’s, 3’s and 5’s. since 1’s and 5’s alone give points I can rack up some good points per turn. My prob was just finding people to play, Thnx for the info.