Which game is a better ,Deliverance or The Witcher 3?

Well, everyone has his own opinion. When you say it’s perfect, it doesn’t mean, it’s perfect for everyone. You just keep glorifying your Gothic no matter what, It’s ridiculous :smiley: It start to look like trolling.
I love those games, but they have many flaws and bugs too and everyone can see that (clumsy weird controls and combat, dumb AI, terrible inventory etc, lot of weird shit happens in Gothic in general), nothing is perfect. That is called objectivity.

1 Like

Amen brother.

2 Likes

Blödsinn. Wie gut ein Spiel ist, hat nichts mit Opinion zutun, sondern allein mit dem Spiel selbst. Und wenn ich schreibe das Kampfsystem aus Gothic ist “perfekt” dann ist das nicht einfach nur meine Meinung, sondern eine objektive Feststellung anhand der Tatsache, dass alles präzise von Hand läuft, dass alles schön dezent gehalten ist und nicht auf Action getrimmt und dass man nicht wie Wild auf 5 Maustasten klicken muss, sondern dass das Kampfsystem tatsächlich ein System hat, sinnvoll und durchdacht, das sich zudem noch je nach Charakterentwicklung verändert. Man wird spürbar besser. All diese Punkte findet man nirgendswo sonst vereint in einem RPG. Das ist schließlich eine Tatsache und keine Meinung. Aber lassen wir es gut sein.

It is still an opinion you express. Being objective is when a person will concede that other opinions have some merit or validity based upon an individual preference. Based upon your comments you believe the Gothic series to be your ideal of a game. Others, to include myself, may not share your opinion. That is reality.

1 Like

According to most reviews its a good game but still far from perfect. Heres a few reviews to reinforce what I was saying. Claiming its generally viewed as “perfect” is a stretch. The combat is horrible, in my and alot of other peoples opinion.

Also ,switching up the language for your responses does not make your opinion anymore factual. I did not mean to trigger you or start an arguement though. I like this forum and despite me being some what of a troll I am not going to resort to being a dick or getting into pissing matches, so I apologize for ruffling feathers and I am just going to leave this thread alone. Have fun.

Your comments and opinions were well thought ot and respectful. I believe we have flogged this issue to death and agree it is time to move on. Cheers!

When it belong to opinions and most reviews, then Barabbas was a good man and Jesus evil and Adolf Hitler was the best politician. You see how opinions and reviews are far away from reality? When an idiot makes a review this says more about the autor than about the game.

Newsflash…… You are flogging a dead horse but go ahead and keep flogging it just in case it might get up a win a horse race. I have agree with tou the author is judged on their comments.

OK, now this is just bullshit. No game is perfect, and Gothic’s never made even close to that.
So you’re either a blind fanboy, or a troll. Farewell, traveler.

1 Like

Yes, you write bullshit now. Then tell me what is missing in Gothic?

You are quite unbelievable. You want believe that Gothic is perfect then go ahead and believe that. The rest of us know that every game is flawed in one way or the other.

2 Likes

Who is “the rest of us”? And it doesn’t matter what you think and what “the rest of us” think. Talk to the wall please.

Look into Mods and you will see what is and was missing!
And don’t forget most of the examples in the MDB on wog!

Haha😂 mods make the game worse, not better, because they change the original experience. They are made as an alternate experience after you finished the game already.

This is waste of time guys, mr. Chessqueen started his Gothic shitstorm in many topics before, and result is always the same. Arguing about his “untouchable perfect” game and hating everyone who dares to say, that something else is better. He is probably a troll. Peace.

1 Like

Maybe someone already wrote it, but… Why not to like and play both? No one is going to lose or gain anything. It is simple as to kick Runt’s us. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

@Stepan you are the troll here. What an idiot.

Indeed, what an idiot…you are. I’m done with you, it’s totally useless to discuss with you.
Isn’t any gothic forum somewhere?

Bist du dumm oder was? Erst soll man dir sagen was daran fehlt, dann sage ich dir wo du solche Beispiele finden kannst zu Gothic und du ignorierst es wie ein kleines Kind mit deinem -100 IQ (+200 Handicap)

Leider nicht du Lui! Er hat schon recht, in jedem Thread in dem man KCD mit einem anderen Spiel vergleicht fängst du sofort wieder diese Witcher 3-Gothic Pisse an! Und sollte auch nur ein user einmal ein paar zeilen zu KCD und einen der anderen beiden Titel schreiben, musst du eben auch wieder das selbe schreiben. (Von verlinkungen scheinst du auch nicht viel zu halten) Ich habe dir schon einmal gesagt das deine rotz vergleiche nichts bringen. Geh auf WorldOfGothic und hau denen dort deinen Schleim um die Ohren. Die sind nämlich oft genauso eingebildet und ignorant wie du! Und wie sollst Du bitte wissen was ein Gutes Spiel ist wenn du doch auf der Konsumenten seite stehst?! Entwickle selbst ein Spiel und komm einen nicht immer mit deiner Eingebildeteten Wegelagerer Nummer hier!

Können in Gothic 1+2 die Wachen eine Fackel plus Einhandschwert tragen? Nein! Fehlt und wäre auch nicht schwer gewesen zur damaligen zeit.