Who else is in love with this game?

150 hours and it still feels new for me… I love just going off into the wilderness and roaming around. It’s been awhile since a game has done that for me. 75 hours into this playthrough and I only have around a quarter of the quests completed. It’s a game where I definitely take my time exploring every nook and cranny. Not a game for people who Sprint quest marker to quest marker.

4 Likes

Haven’t touched any other game since its been launched. It’s got me drowned in immersion.

8 Likes

I’m loving it i haven’t ran Into any real problems…yet

1 Like

A shame that this cake isn’t perfect. It’s certainly a masterpiece, but there’re some pebbles in the filling…

1 Like

I love this game! 9/10 and I’ll give it a 10/10 once they add extra gear and content and fix the optimization and funny and frustrating glitches and bugs with many patches. It’s a learning experience for us all. Warhorse Studios is doing their best to make all the necessary improvements and fixes, but it takes time, so just be a bit more tolerant and patient. We all try and learn from our mistakes and imperfections. I’ll be playing this game a lot and is one that will not get uninstalled possibly ever? I can hardly wait for everything else Warhorse Studios has planned for the future, and with the communities help and input, things are looking majestic! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I am absolutely with you.

Who would have thought that normal life in the Middle Ages could be so exciting?

The forest alone feels more realistic than ever.

Many thanks to Warhorse for this lovingly designed gem.

6 Likes

love it, on ps4

2 Likes

I also think forests look amazing. I enjoy just wondering round aimlessly in them.

4 Likes

I’m enjoying it a lot, haven’t had this much fun in a rpg in a similar setting since Witcher 3. Once the bugs,glitches and mechanics get fix/tweaked the game will be even more fun to play.

4 Likes

Loving this game! :smiley:

3 Likes

148 hrs of fun so far. Really love KCD. Cannot wait for more content. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I love it. Probably 50-70 hours of play time, still having fun. Of course there are issues here and there and to me some content is missing but I’m happy. It can only get better to me. Patiently awaiting modding on console for a few tweaks and it’s perfect for me

3 Likes

I love this game, but i am raging because i cant beat the bandit who has stolen the sword in skalitz

1 Like

get perk headcracker and one hit him on the head
or use good arrows and one shot him in the head

2 Likes

If you are referring to the fight IN Skallitz when you go back to bury your parent you actually CANT win that fight; or at least I’ve never met anyone who has and it would break the story start if you could. I’m assuming you know that. Just keep trying. Take potions, there are a couple of break points in between parts of the whole raid where you can gear switch and heal up but not many. Aside from that get a shield, block, and fake right or left and go for his head…he has no helmet and is super weak there.

1 Like

There is a part where you need to kill archers, they are on the left up some stairs, best to take a shield so the ones in back have a less chance of hitting you as you kill your way up the stairs. also stay back and let your guys fight everyone face to face and try to flank/exploit enemies who are already engaged with one of your team mates. Get decent enough at a bow because at the end stage there are archers on a wall and no one else on your team can take them out. You either have to shoot them, and probably suffer a good amount of damage yourself, or just run up against the wall they’re standing on and they can’t see you. It took me a few tries, as I dont think my Henry was quite leveled up enough to try that.

and try to poison at least one pot of food and torch one barrel of arrows, obviously the more the better but the enemies catch on quick when you start sabotaging them.

1 Like

Having a blast with this game so far.

3 Likes

Meh, just changed my steam review to negative and will likely never touch this game again.

It has no replay value, the combat system is boring, the quests linear, the encounter all repetetive.

It is just overall meh.

Wish I had never heard of this game and spent my money on something else.

1 Like

And Skyrim wasn’t terrible and repetitive until modders got a hold of it? This game is dope

2 Likes

For what it’s production value was. Give it Time

2 Likes