Why cant henry grow a BEARD and LONG HAIR

when somebody would not like that…he just has to go to the barber more often

i would not like that either

very funny :upside_down_face:

And what about need to use toilet? :smiley: This is not The Sims. I think another “need” (after repairing and washing clothes to go shave your beard) is not necessary. But I would like have some kind of barber in the game. I think they will add that in the future. :slight_smile:

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt. Beard grows. Just throwing that out there. Hair, not so much.

1 Like

Yes, i would also love to see this feature, not sure why there wasnt any attempt at throwing facial hair in there because, as you can see by the many murals they had in the game, beards WERE common then but it doesnt take away from the game for me that there isnt.

They have healers, right?
Barbers did minor surgeries and bloodletting more than they cut hair, IIRC everyone but nobility cut their own hair.
As for age, I would say he’s 16-18, maybe 20, he still looks very young; I doubt he’ll be growing a beard.

Are you sure? i play with Hairworks turned off, the beard still grows

Now you mention that, I remember the option turned physical rendering of fur and hair, like motion by movement or wind.

So yes, it may be possible without the nVidia solution, still may be ressource-hungry to implement nonetheless (or KH could gently ask CDPR to borrow their tech :stuck_out_tongue: )…

FABLE games does that

1 Like

Yep. want that to. Dont like henrys face, so a beard would be a solution. lettemgrow!
btw , for skyrim there is a mod which let the beard grow. Very nice, and i liked the regular barber visits with geralt

2 Likes

because he’s not a hipster

1 Like

Lets hope For a mod that does it here to if they don’t integrate it themselves

yes i think we dont have to wait for such a mod

The Witcher 3

1 Like

He’s definitely not any younger than 20… I mean if you look at him you can see he has 5 o’clock shadow which means he should be more than capable of growing a beard.

I saw already 2 mods on nexus to get him some grown beard, looked good so far… :wink:

i didnt really liket the mods i have seen so far but i hope we will get more and better mods in common soon

Tw3, Geralt grows his beard over time. If you want to be clean shaven you have to visit a barber regulary. I know, it is not HEAD hair. But it is hair that is growing over time. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hair growing is one thing, having the option to customize him at least somewhat is another.