Why cant henry grow a BEARD and LONG HAIR

I would love to have a beard or another hair style for henry and i dont understand why this isnt possible yet? I mean kcd likes to be realistic and a life simulator partly and then there arent any barbers and henrys hair is just simply not growing. it would be so nice if the developers add a hair and beard feature. If you agree pls share and give your oppinion to make it popular

7 Likes

Yep , need a beard and long hair to go with my Axe , time to go Viking on there Christian asses, and free all the woman to join me as shieldmaidens . Sexy shieldmaidens only :laughing: .

5 Likes

Because Henry is a little boy,

3 Likes

Does Henry’s style change at all as the game goes on? I saw a game play clip or screenshot where he has longer hair. Basically the same hair style as Hans Capon

Like, no. Over his adventure his appearance doesn’t change the slightest

but he should …you can see that he has a alsways clear shaved bear at the time

Has hasn’t reach puberty yet, he’s a young boy

In what rpg game does the main character grow hair over time? Never seen or played any game that does that. Wait for mods that will alter Henry’s appearance. I’m sure there’s a few available already.

1 Like

In which rpg cant you quicksave or wash yourself to dont look like a messy and repair your clothes? kcd is not like other rpgs. in my opinion such a feature would fit very well :man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

i listen in some discussion, it is possible add growing hairs and beards in future patch ( sometime)…this says dan vavra…

2 Likes

CDPR managed to make Geralts beard grow over time in TW3, they didn’t do the same with his head hair, but this was becuase they had several hairstyle options for Geralt to choose from

1 Like

yea something lime that would be nice

Umm The Witcher grew hair and beard over time…if he hasn’t hit puberty how’s he having sex lol

lol , he is not that young , seems fine with the bath house wenches , and noble ladies.

The average life expectancy is probably between 20-30 during this time. So 10 is the new 40. He’s a young pee-wee

I know that this isn’t an RPG but your hair grows in Ark Survival Evolved.

i would not like that

He’s in his 20s.

Lol he’s not 10 that’s ridiculous

1 Like

The Witcher 3 used nVidia Hairworks to make beard grow up. this game needs to implement some equivalent tech to be able to do the same ; don’t know what is possible with CryEngine, but see no reasons why it shouldn’t…

Nevertheless, this kind of tech is somewhat performance-hungry, and may not accomodate the current optimisation very well… wait until all is smoothly running, then add calculations-hungry features… ^^