Why cant i play main quest? please help

Hello i have vengeance and all that glisters as my main quests right know however its extremely frustrating cause it seems i cant do the quest they dont show up on the map nor are they lettered in the quest log there just blank the only thing i can do is some side quest that dont seem to get me anywhere back near the main story. any help at all is apreciated!!!

Vengeance won’t show on the map till the almost end of main story.

So if i keep playing the side quest/Activities will it get me back into the main quest?

There is “stars” on the map that show you where are the quests.
I don’t remember if “main quest” stars are the same.

Vengeance follows a separate main quest of finding the man who killed your parents…while following Sir Radzigs orders on the “main” main quest line to get your fathers/Sir Radzigs (however you want to look at it) sword back…Vengeance, as mentioned, won’t have markers for pretty much the entire game; it’s mostly there to point out that Henry is A. trying to find the sword but B. trying to find who killed his parents (forget his name)

lol i guess there was no maap marker for the glisters quest in the beging i figured out you have to meet the guy at the bar and talk to him about silver im back on track now :slight_smile: THank you!!!