Why you are excited for this game?

Hey,
all of us have another reason for beeing hyped :smiley:
In this topic you can write down why YOU are excited for Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

In my case its the setting, the realism of the game and also the landscape or the combat and much more :slight_smile:

1 Like

I came for the chickens.

Stayed for white carrots and Lubôs.

2 Likes

Lubóóóóóš!

1 Like

i always wanted to play a non-fantasy RPG game, finally its like dream come true.

1 Like

Graphics look awesome, RPG with medieval weaponry, interesting environment. I was first caught on the battles but I saw they are not so good in beta, so I am curious if I am satisfied, and bows are overpowered.
I do not care much it is not fantasy, because I like fantasy a lot, but compared to other like Mount & Blade and Witcher games which are fantasy based on real stuff, at least they look real, this will have very original battle system which makes me worry as it is sluggish (if it stays the same like in beta). My foremost problem is I do not have pc to run this game, so I can only dream about it and I will probably wait for official requirements to adjust my new pc purchase.

I am interested in history, and the most in middle-ages. I used to do historical fencing, and I still have love for it. And it is situated to my country. And graphics look perfect, everything looks as it should.

I do historical fencing and i like history so kcd is interesting topic to me. I cant do fencing as much as i used to, so this is kinda placeholder for some time :slight_smile:
Another reason is promising unlinear story and crime system. Graphics is just sweet top of it

2 Likes

I was taught about the Middle Ages in Grade 3 and I fell in love with it, so I started raiding my school and public library (and eventually the Internet) for as much as I could learn about it from 1066 to 1487 (I’ve kept mostly to England and France, especially the Hundred (116) Years War.) On top of that, I watched shows (Redwall), movies (Braveheart and the like) and played as close to medieval games as I could (didn’t have a PC until 2012, so I was always on Xbox, PS1-4 or Gamecube/N64) Oblivion and later Mount and Blade were my go to. As soon as I saw KC:D, my heart stopped. Now I (not-so) secretly hope that KC:D will get it’s two sequel Acts and possibly the Hundred Years War (Agincourt and Crecy mostly)

We used to make great games in Czech republic. Unfortunately most of our studios were bought by publishers and closed down.
Now Our gaming industry needs Warhorse to succeed. That would greatly help the whole Czech gaming industry. We need CD Projekt effect here

Personally, I love the setting. No fantasy elements which I like for a change.

Also being just a guy looks really fun to me. Always wanted a game where you feel like you are just one in many. And not the hero or The One.
I guess I have to endure the drinking and eating system, to have a experience like that.

I like roleplaying games and I’m interested in history and the story is new to me.
Sorry I’m a little bit tiered to watch or read about another Robin Hood or King Arthur story, special thanks to Hollywood. So I like to hear and read about other decent telled storys.

1 Like

Pretty much because it has been made by people who want to make a great game, the beta is just awsome its a revolutionary game with great combat and really cool inventory/armor system

1 Like

I really like realistic games and movies. I think it is terrible that there are so many superhero movies in theatres in the last couple of years.
I am also interested in history, and as I heard about about Kingdom Come: Deliverance, I was hooked immediately and wanted to know more about the project.
Later I had become a moderator here in the forum and helped Warhorse on Gamescom 2015 in the public area.
Finally I moved to Prague to become a Community Manager for the team. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Plus, they are paying you ! :smiley:

1 Like

Cool story bra. And that’s a sincere one ha.

For me it’s a combination of the detail and deep ideas floating around in the game.It kind of goes against the grain.

I guess when it’s a success it’ll be a an eye opener to others that want to take a bold direction with a game idea. And break from the norm.

1 Like

I am long time fan of both: Mount and Blade and Witcher series. Kingdom Come seems to be a very nice blend of the two and yet unique in a way. I am also very excited to be part of something I believe has a lot of potential to be a new success story.

1 Like

Like myself…most people want games like this so we can murder the asshole/corrupt/evil/liberal/pervasive/greedy/stupid type of NPCs that we wish we could murder in real life.

Yayyy for murder simulators.