Will blacksmithing and the Dog companion be back?

No crossbows for us. They are “very hard to implement”. Cry.

https://youtu.be/PYD-Aq52KyQ here around 5:30.

And about 8months is enough. That would be truth IMO if they wouldnt be finishing.
As I said. Once you make all features, there is a long period of optimalization and production. In this period you wont add/change anything, because then you would have to start optimalization again from the begining. Thats also said in the videos. And its also pretty logical.

I know but was officially cancelled.

Yes I know this old news what I am curious about if something changed.

It would be oddly misleading to mention a weapon type that will not be available to use in the release trailer of all things.

could have been an oversight.

@ProkyBrambora as our resident tester can you add any input on xbows at this time?

1 Like

Exactly, it would be weird to speak of it like it existed in game but it would not be weird to add later. Game should have Act 3 if this was successful, they can still add it there.

All i can say is that i am not aware of any plan to implement crossbows.

On the side note, this sentence of Henry’s father is source of many jokes in QA (due to crossbows not being in the game)

4 Likes

They announced some time ago, that game is already feature-locked. That means no new features will be added or developed. Right now, they are polishing quests, animations, graphics, cutscenes, optimizations, bugs (all that is listed in weekly torches), and I presume they are hard at work on some translations to all major languages, localizations, physical stuff, boxes, playstation/xbox release testing and so on… Its shitton of work still.

1 Like

Exactly what I was thinking man!! …I hope something has changed

You can’t be shot with a crossbow, when there are no crossbows.

8 Likes

This time if they are coming, Blacksmith should be with pomskies for sale in va. which are furry and smart Breeds. I got such information at Pomskies.com
Pomsky Dogs are cool dogs & they look cool while they are on Camera.[quote=“Wicker, post:1, topic:33077, full:true”]
With 8 more months, it doesn’t sound too ridiculous anymore. That seems like enough time to me.
[/quote]