Will I be able to get 60FPS ON ULTRA SETTINGS?

With the hardware listed below will I get a stable 60 FPS on High or Ultra setting 1080p

Intel i7 4770

GTX 970 Asus Strix 4gb

8gb ddr3 1600 Ram

No, sorry. The beta isn’t very optimized. I can’t do it with a 4790k, and a 980 ti :frowning:

1 Like

What Ingame setting do you believe with my setup would achieve 60 fps

25-30 fps in 4k, 2k, full hd, hd. Yesterday i tried 800x600 - 27-30 fps. :о)

1 Like

Now it is only possible to get 20-30 (one time I had ~40 FPS but only for a few seconds) on any settings.

1 Like

No ultra settings. No 60 FPS. Even at the lowest resolution and lowest settings you will not even come close to 60 FPS in the beta. The final version is another matter. It might be possible then, but it’s impossible to know until it is released.

1 Like

Just wait till release, the hardware-needs during the beta are not representative for the final game.
You have a good CPU and your Graphic-Card could handle much.

The highest Hardeware-Tiers have there problems.

even my gtx 1070 gets only 30 fps on low settings

1 Like

2017 is near! :wink:
I hope we will see it as soon as possible :smiley:

They said in the last stream that they would announce a release date in the first quarter, but it could still be the last quarter before it’s actually released.

1 Like

I don’t believe so.

I have i7 3770, which is more or less the same CPU as performance goes, SLI GTX 760, and 8 GB GEIL 2400 mhz. Everything is clocked to the teeth. Still, right now in the beta I see pictures instead of gameplay in every setting besides very low, where I get around 25-30 FPS at max.

On the contrary, I play Witcher 3 on ULTRA with everything enabled, including Hairworks to the max. I get stable 40 FPS, sometimes they drop to 35, sometimes they go to near 50. Still, there isn’t any lag or framedrop, only smooth gameplay.

Honestly, I don’t believe @warhorse could lower these requirements so much in order for you to play it on ultra with that hardware, but who knows? Optimization is the key to every good software, games included.

me too. I’ve been waiting for this game since 2014

just bought me a GTX 1060 :expressionless: i just hope i will get more than max 30 fps at the moment out of it with my

i5-2500k
8GB (so poor)
z68 pro3 gen3 asrock
GTX 1060 6GB

Not in the BETA i guess, after Release should be near.

I also got 30FPS with late loading Textures and using a 1080 for a while but if you read some of the Hardwarethreads you will see all users have this problem.

We all just could wait till release.

I’m running a GTX1070 with i7-7700 cpu and 16GB RAM and barely get 45fps. That’s at high setting. Not even highest! I don’t think they’ve optimized it yet. For reference, I can run The Witcher 3 at ultra settings (with minor tweaks to motion blur etc) and run between 50-60.

I’m getting 35fps at high settings with GTX 1080ti and i7-5820k … I mean I understand that this is a beta, but … even Arma 3 on ultra runs at steady 60fps with 40% GPU load.

I think arma is terrible in performance, we only could wait to release. I am sure they will boost it a lot cause of the currentgen consoles releases.

Your specs are great and i guess you and boogerwood would have much fun in high to ultra settings.
I am optimistic about that.

I bought the game recently. During my Beta testing I hit 30-40 FPS, and after save and load the FPS dropped to 22-30.

I reinstalled the game 3 times thinking it might be a problem, and tested it on all the quality from low to very high. Always the same FPS.

I came to the conclusion that is the optimization of the Beta version that is bad. This does not mean that the game will be like this. I decided to wait.

My Specs

I7 4790k - Water cooled
GTX 970 Asus Strix 4gb
16gb ddr3 1600 Ram Savage

Can i take benefit of this thread to ask you about my own specs? I’m hesitating to take the game early on to support the project but here are my specs:

i5-4670k (not overclocked)
2*4Go CORSAIR DDR3 RAM
GeForce GTX 670 ( :confused: )

i fear it would be a bit low, what do you think?

I guess we couldn’t say it without speculate to much, how does your graphicscard work with current games? It would be an indicator for the final game.

I would say CPU and RAM looks good, comes near to mine. Hope the fit :smiley: