Will it run with my graphics card?

Hi everyone. Very excited to play this, but hoping to confirm whether I have any chance of running it (with my graphics card in particular) before I buy.

My setup:
Processor - Intel Xeon E3-1505M 2.8 GHz (8 cores, x64)
Memory - 32GB
Graphics - NVIDIA QUadro M1000M
Storage - SSD

Many thanks!

More importantly Can your CPU handle it. How many threads does it have. This game is unlike what your use to. The game stream builds as you move along putting a heavy load on the CPU work load. and not as much on the GPU.

Thanks. According to intel, it has 8 threads:

• of Cores 4

• of Threads 8

• Processor Base Frequency 2.80 GHz
  • Max Turbo Frequency 3.70 GHz
  • Cache 8 MB SmartCache
  • Bus Speed 8 GT/s DMI3
  • TDP 45 W
  • Configurable TDP-down 35 W

Enough?

close passable. 8 core and at least 6 thread minimum recommendation to go above medium setting and above 30FPS
4 GiG Vram ok 8 better. 8 min for CPU use.

I have an 4 core athalon with 4 threads with 16 GiG ram and a radion 580 RX card with 8 GiG vram and A fast speed. Yet I can only run mostly medium @ max of 35 FPS. Big battles @5-11 FPS

Thank you! I’ll give it a go, fingers crossed.

1 Like

Looks like machine will fire it up…
As for fluidity- do report in- thats a fascinating card for consideration.

A few shaders a missing from the equivalent mid range graphics chip (around a gtx950 level), but it has crazy bandwidth.

That bandwidth may really help in a game like this (it does a lot of hard stuff that most games take shortcuts to ‘simulate’).

Interesting proposition.

You’re right, it runs. And fairly well! At least on low graphics which is really good enough for me.

I got in about 6 hours yesterday. It hovered around 35-40 fps most of the time, and dropped to low-20s occasionally, but there was never any noticeable slowdown. I’ll try medium and high settings and let you know how they go.

2 Likes