i have also an good Sound Card
I Have an 4k monitor with 144hz
solidair is playable at over 144 fps
my System is running on Windows Vista
hopefully it runs in 4k and 144fps
please answer soon

I can’t say . best way is to try.
What CPU?
how old is you GPU? I had 2x GT 870 and that’s like 10 years ago ( still have them , on a shelf)
What FPS and Picture quality do you expect to have for that frame rate?
still using a sound card?
How Old is your system?
Vista? you serious? I used Vista , for a very short time many years ago it was a terrible OS. I had windows 7 for a long time. On win 10 home now.
I know a older 4 core CPU with 4 threads won’t give stellar results ( I owned one and runs with ddr3 memory).
That got me 35FPS max and lows as low as 5-11 FPS. New upgrade gets me 47-75 FPS, 30 at the very worst.

my pc is like 10 years old but i bought an good gt 710 in Turkey . My cpu i dont know it has 2*2 ghz quite good i will buy it now and try first i will install Windows 7 Ps i am using an very good soundcard id cost almost 20 bucks and it has HD Quality. i will write back soon

About all modern mother boards have on board sound chips. It is why I asked about you having a sound card.
If your CPU is 10 years old don’t expect the game to run well with high FPS and high graphic settings.
You should find out what your CPU is and what memory ( DDR2,DDR3) and size it is this can give you a clue as to how the game will run.
Also good to have at least 8 gigabytes of main memory and 8 gigabytes Graphic memory.
here are the system requirements:
Minimum Requirements

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz, AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660, AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 40 GB available space
  • Sound Card: Integrated

Recommended Requirements

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • Processor: Intel CPU Core i7 3770 3,4 GHz, AMD CPU AMD FX-8350 4 GHz
  • Memory: 16 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 1060, AMD GPU Radeon RX 580
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 40 GB available space
  • Sound Card: Creative SOUND BLASTER Zx

other might post in and refine this and my replys

1 Like

don’t forget to get any new updates for the system drivers and windows 7.

i bought it it says i dont have enough Memory what should i do i bought this super fast HDD at Walmart when i was in the USA and they told me it has 60gb what should i deinstall Windows? there is an order named Windows should i delete it to get more meomory? by the way i have now Windows 7

It is why I asked if you knew how much memory you had for the CPU. 8 gig or 16 gig would be better.
You do need to get help to find out what CPU you have ( can you ask who you got it from what it is?). helps in getting the right extra memory tho a system upgrade for the CPU ,board and Ram be better, like one year behind current be ok and cost less.
You did wipe the HDD clean to Format and install 7 ? the game needs 40 gigabytes to run. you have 60 and Win 7 takes a good chunk of that ( it is the 64 bit version?). Do you have only the one HDD?
Getting another HDD / SSD ( solid state drive)? 80gig or better and putting the game in that will free up storage memory. Essential you will have one drive for booting and important stuff and one to act as a file cabinet for your games and other stuff.

you are Right i will buy an new pc. Is this good enough

Which i5 CPU? there is a dual( the 650) and quad core (3470) . dual won’t hack it and the quad if it has less than 6 threads will give only medium to low FPS and choke your GPU.
Really need at least 6 core , 6 thread or more processor like an i7 or an AMD equal with 8 or more threads.
the TB HDD is nice along with win 10 ( if it is 64 bit)
the effect of the number of core and threads I had:
I had a quad core 4 thread amd processor and 16 gig DDR3 ram and it only got 35 fps in empty areas of the game and big battle and parts towns only 5-11 fps at medium and low settings
I now have an AMD Ryzen 7 2700 w/16 gig DDR4 ram( 8 cores and 16 threads) and now get 47-75 fps and fps eating parts 30 fps on very high settings

ok i get it i will buy this an sell my car fuck this shit i want to Play will leave my Job. https://www.amazon.de/VIBOX-GL780T-46-Computer-Windows-Monitor/dp/B0735HSB8Q/ref=sr_1_20?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1541357019&sr=1-20&keywords=gaming+pc

Already bought

I woulda kept car if it was still less than 14 years old. my truck is 17 and look for a system in the 800-1000 euro range. and walking a far distance not fun.
my upgrade was $850US

Are you from the united States?

yes I am from Florida
got 2001 Nissan forester
My original system died and replaced with quad core and then the Ryzen

man in europe you get Money from the state

I am using a Radion RX580 8 gig 1700MHz Gpu BTW

is your game broken too?

not right now. I also use mods on the game ( Nexus mods.com Kingdom come deliverance) tho they can interfere with some parts of the game and DLC.
https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/

my game crashes everytime at 53,3 Hours i have all dlcs

at midnight