Will Kingdom come have some sort of strategy game guide?

Now I can understand that people don’t want this. but in big open games I have found such guides pretty handy. Like with the witcher 3.

Besides the witcher 3 and one of the dragon age games I didn’t need such a guide because I could find things on my own or through the internet.
With kingdom come being a open world game with multiple ways to finish quests, some of those ways might not seem clear at first. Which is why such a guide would be awesome to own, or be released at a later date then the release date.

I’m am just wondering if such a guide is being planned for or is not going to happen at all.

This is actually an interesting idea that I hadn’t thought of. Now I’m wondering if there will be a strategy guide. At first I thought size would be the problem but look at Skyrim’s strategy guide (geez) and it would be cool if throughout the strategy guide they could have historical facts about the time period! :slight_smile:

I would say no. The game doesn’t try to hold your hand and instead encourages you to find out for yourself. That said, I would be very surprised if the fanbase does not come up with something unofficial.

Do yourself a favor though, experience it for the first time without a walkthrough.

It’s true, the game doesn’t hold my hand. And because they promise that amount of freedom is why they should release an strategy guide.

And I wasn’t going to use something like that the first playthrough, that’s why I said to release the guide sometimes after the release of the game.

I understand that the game isn’t supposed to hold your hand and that I enjoy immensely but as I said above I’d only buy it if they put something like historical facts into the book or something different than other strategy guides have done… I enjoy just roaming with my trustee horse and encountering cumans.