Will this forum work properly on Android again?

Hi, I dont wanna be rude or something. i know you guys are really busy. I just wanna ask if there is any plan for fixing this forum and the main page for the Android smartphones? Its broken since the update. I cant zoom out and both pages are broken in general.

Here are some picks. Does every android user have similar issues?

Im not even sure if there isnt any similar post, because its tedious to work with it. Also sorry for bad english. Thank you, and dont be angry at me for criticising.

2 Likes

Yes, I have exactly the same issue. Not that it ever worked very well with my phone anyway - I wish there were a proper mobile version of the site.

1 Like

I suspect that it is caused by the background picture.
There were about two hours during forum update when the forum worked great. But now I have same problem.

My (biggest) problem with the android tablet(browser)Version 4.1.2:

I canĀ“t log in(forum). Everytime I have the message:Unknown error.

For workaround I have installed:Firefox
That works!

I use Chrome Browser. Might trysome other one, but I like Chrome and forum worked on it satisfyingly before the update.

Pls @TobiTobsen answer. Yes or no? Thanks a lot.

Hm actually our Webmaster and the company who ā€œcreatedā€ this forum work on it. Unfortunately I donā€™t have any other information!

4 Likes

Thats enough information! Thanks man.

2 Likes

Its working!!! Thanks @warhorse you completely have my trust now!

3 Likes

Yup, working for me as well.

1 Like

ā€¦and now it stopped working again. :worried:

Hmm it works on my phone?!

The main site works OK, but when I try to load the forum, all Iā€™m getting is a list of links with the header ā€˜Menuā€™ - no graphics or anything. Sony Xperia SP running Android 4.3, in case youā€™re wondering.

Strange. I am directly on forum.kingdomcomerpg.com and everything works fine. Galaxy S3 Android 4.4.2ā€¦

Another bad news is that itā€™s not even in our power to change anything.

Test testā€¦ writing from my phone. :slight_smile: Seems to work :slight_smile:

Huh. Well, maybe itā€™ll fix itself eventually, or maybe Iā€™ll just have to resign myself to not browsing the forum on my phoneā€¦

1 Like

works on my iphone 6 , but as you say there is no graphics just a white background and its layed out differently.
take that back now im just getting this
none of the links work @TobiTobsen

Damn, not even refreshing helps?

The problem is that the chat is from Discourse so we have just little powers.

@sedrickcz can we do something with this?

The core mechanics of the forum seem to work (reading, posting, etc.)ā€¦ itā€™s just ugly and these links on top donā€™t workā€¦ but are they necessary for a quick ā€œletā€™s check the fourum in the busā€? :slight_smile:

1 Like

wasnt working for me all day today :frowning: