Will you be able to add third person view via modding?

im a huge fan of 3rd person but due to the mechanics of the game and figthing style i think 1st peron is the best option ofcourse they can always added it donst hurt

Eh, chill out buddy, this is the internetz and people have opinionz :slight_smile:
I dont see any toxic community here at all, so far I’m really liking this community.
Devs also seem really great, listening to allot of feedback, and trying to fix this horridly buggy game for us.
I think they released it way too soon - there are so many gamebreaking bugs (just encountered one last night, had to load a save 3 hours earlier otherwise I couldnt continue the main quest) - so any lashback from us customers on that front is fully justified and deserved. We paid a triple-AAA price tag for this game and its nowhere near polished/complete.

On topic though - the devs made it very clear from the point this was a kickstarter - that they are making a true-to-point RPG and not following suit with all the last 10 years of dumbing-down, casual, mindless games pumped out which real gamers are sick and tired of.
This thread is asking for a feature from that very list of dumbed-down, casual, mindless gaming.
I say hell no. Hell no!
(A screenshot third-view rotational cam is another issue and of course if you want that, great - and I think that would be a nice small feature that a chunk of players would appreciate - but at this point in game state, it should be low priority).

1 Like

Yeah, like you said this is the internet so a bit of salty behaviour is to be expected :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: the launch has been a rocky one, so thats problaby to blame for alot of the polarising happening. But i still dont think it is acceptable to enter a thread implying everyone there is a kid or not a “real” gamer(whatever that is). On another note, i hear a lot of talk about realism, but i feel there is alot of things holding it back in that regard, more so than any third person view would. Like Henrys ability to carry as much as he wants as long as he walks or ride on his horse. The game in its current state relies on us the players not using the exploits to achieve realism. There is no penalty for being a poacher for one. My first (and current) playtrough stayed balanced for somewhere between the first 5-10 hours before i had to start configuring the damage output files myself. Realised something was off when a fully armored knight died from blocking me with his shield in one or two strokes. Im starting to think the devs never intended us to play all the sidequest we could before following the main quest, resulting in alot of overpowered mid/late game players. Just cant belive it was an oversight on their part. I cant stress how much i am in love with this game though, have about 130-150 hours clocked at the moment, so im a huge fan and wil stay with this game until they release a sequel probably :blush: Ment no offence with the “toxic” comment, would not be here if i didnt find alot to enjoy :nerd_face: Cheers

Well, I’d love to see an optional third person view. Especially for screenshot purposes when modding. If that makes my game “dumbed-down, casual, mindless”, so be it. :wink:

2 Likes

Seems like some guy made a 3rd person mod but he wants 20$ for it :smiley: