Will you be able to add third person view via modding?

I am fan of games like gothic.
I like to see my armor.
For me the joy of getting the new armor is how it looks.
Also third person eliminates the field of view issue.
So will you be able to add/unlock third person view via modding ?
Thanks for the info,

5 Likes

The only way we’ll have a TPV in KCD will be via the power & wonder of mods.

Mods everywhere

I generaly like first person but I love to go third person to check out my armour

1 Like

Don’t forget you’ve got that little external character view within the inventory menu. So technically we can scroll around Henry and see what he looks like from there.

But yea, I agree… I was all for a TPV for that very reason. To marvel at Henry in all of his medieval glory

oh yes I kinda forgot haven’t been following kcd since I only had a gtx660m and it was making me sad I could never play but now I have a much better build so I’m getting back in

I think if it does have the vanity view that mount and blade has, that would make the game even greater to showcase the glory of outfitted armour.

Still, I don’t think even modding would bring it out within reasonable time. That would depend on KCD’s modding flexibility.

I really hope we will have third person view as soon as possible.
RPG without an third person feels incomplete.

2 Likes

Is there a way to rotate Harry in the inventory view?

Yeah same here, I want it purely to look at my armour, I understand I will be hard to make all the animations and stuff for tpv . Be way different for tpv but I just like to look at my armour also be cool when sitting down. Wish they had animations for eating and drinking.

I generally like 3rd person but with this games combat system and anti reticle bow aiming it would be weird. It would be cool to be able to muck about town in 3rd person, see my outfit/armor more often

Yeah, you can do that by pressing K or L.

3 Likes

honestly i dont like 1st person games but this one is amaizing i kinda prefer 1st person it made me think in in the game

3 Likes

Same. Im not usually a fan of FPV or dialogue heavy games, i usually spam A and just check mt quest logs. This game is really captivating though.

2 Likes

Do what ?..

Rotate Henry in the inventory screen. I did reply to the question above your post.

Oh ok. Yeah I knew that. No worries.

The fail is strong in this thread…
(Hell no third person! Do you not understand the concept of real gaming? Third person is for console kiddies - and this is THE anti-console-kiddie game!)

Sir, im gonna need you to come down from that mighty high horse youre on! Your attitude and presence here makes me doubt that last statement in your post. This community is fast becoming toxic due to all the hate in almost all the threads, useually between the players but also directed at the devs(at least post launch it seems). Makes me kind of sad whenever i hang out here reading about peoples experience with the game. On topic, i hope when the devs have more time to spend on something else than patching they look in to makeing a screenshot mechanic. Im a photographer irl so i would love to capture this beautiful world they made :heart_eyes: at least i hope we will have support for nvidia ansel :blush:

i love to see an option we change switch to third person or first person view… like skyrim… oh my… love the third person switcher… so we can see the combat… horse… nice nice…:heart_eyes: really hope the dev will update this with an option view to change first person and third person…

3rd person likely wont work nice with the small interiors and low ceilings. :confused: