Work around for over all poor performance stutter, fps, bug missioms, fast travel encounters. Xbox one and one x

Player line 2 is the work around. Don’t know why, but I have fast travel encounters, stutter almost non existent, and features in the game such as pillory being in use in rattay.

The dropping polearm issue is still present but it doesn’t impact anything so the theory of that somehow messing with the gravity function in the game is bogus

Much to my amazement I’ll put it this way I don’t care if a new patches coming out I’m so scared of them screwing it up so I’m disconnecting the internet until I’ve played my feel and I’ve completed the story Mission and then I’ll consider taking the download but until then I’m not taking any chances I’ve got a function and game after 2 months of a broke game that’s how serious I am about this being a solution what I am a little bit upset with his with

Why didn’t War Horse come up with a workaround for poor performance I don’t get this I am relatively far in the game at this point and I’ve not it matter fact it’s it’s gotten better but now I’m just kind of upset like a player had to go and troubleshoot for weeks on end to find a solution instead of when there is a bug the devs posting a workaround I’m telling you player line 2 is literally a world difference between what I was experiencing I’m even down to the minor things such as features and immersion being in play

I’m posting this to help people out and save them from pulling their hair out if you have Xbox one I encourage you to open player line 2 and start on it.

Some things to be aware of I don’t know if the bug is still present but there was an issue with chess that have been open and Graves that have been dug and player Line 1 being empty and player line to from where the player has previously dug them up

What I did exactly to get the results that I did I deleted everything opened up player line one just to get access to player line 2

And I’ve been playing player line to ever since and I’ve had no bug missions nothing but a great game

1 Like

And let me reiterate I am so pleased with this I’m not going to let them screw it up I’m disconnecting my internet I am not taking the new patch you can keep your Easter eggs I like my game working and I am so fearful that you will screw the game up again that I’m not going to take the new patch I am disconnecting my internet right now as we speak and it will not be connecting back until I am ready

Thanks. I think this explanation was a bit clearer.
I will lose the game in player One, but the performance should make up for the loss.
I could use more practice opening locks and with combat!

Yeah but if you got playerline 2 in use already you may have to delete it all to where when you open up the game it does,t exist.

I kind of wish I didn’t take the new patch… But the beard tempted me.

I’m wrong lol first encounter jumped by 6 cumans high level gear and 6 bandits with knight gear …lol I died…

Nvm the patch is great!!!

1 Like

I’ve never had an encounter traveling for xbox one. I started game with patch 1.3 I think. I was hoping the new patch would bring it back. I’ve held up a bit in the story, maybe I should keep with main missions? I’ve been doing a lot of side missions since the whole Timmy thing. I’m at the point where radzig and crew are NW of that town looking for the camp.

1 Like

Delete all saves file from xbox game manage board

2.restart console
3. Open new game and save so you have access to play line 2. Then exit. Do not touch play line one ever again

1. Open play line 2 and play game stutter and mostly bug free. All features should be available fast travel encounters, poacher. Game should run optimized on xbox and feel free to turn your FPS up in xbox settings

Will I lose all my progress though? I’d like encounters but I’m still enjoying the game. Not sure I want to start over at this point.

Then don’t… I started over so many times

So the day after my post I started getting fast travel events. I had to travel a good distance so left my controller for a minute when I got back I saw the wayfarer encounter and as I rushed to investigate it was too late! Since then I’ve been ambushed a couple times so things are better.

1 Like

I’m generally curious though do you have poachers are soothsayers see I’m getting these new features popping up all the time and I just get a feeling like there’s got to be other people there should be no variable we all downloaded the same game so we should be getting the same results

Funny…in all the hours I played KCD in April, I was never attacked on the road during “fast travel”.
Well, with the 1.5 patch, tonight I was attacked by three bandits, which I promptly killed and looted but more importantly, that game killing frame stutter is gone…so far. XBox One.