Xbox Mods/Cheats

Hey guys

So I love KCD and I LOVE mods. The unfortunate thing is that my PC is well… crap.
I have the minimum requirements to barely run the game. As I mentioned before I LOVE mods and obviously they dont have an easy way to mod the game on XBOX. I cant play on PC because of lag choppiness and overall bad graphics that make it impossible to play. However I dont Really love playing it without helpful mods (arrow reticle) and fun ones to mess around with (immortal, infinite Money, spawn items) etc. So I am kind of screwed.

I WOULD LOVE it if someone told me how to get the “Cheat” nexus mod onto my Xbox One, A way to turn on immortality, or just simple cheats for the Xbox.

even some tips on what I can do for my crap PC so i can actually play would be appreciated

you can’t without a major monkeying around with the console and way above most peoples pay grade.
cheat mod has not been updated for a long time and parts cause problems now. A lot of mods are getting that way with 1.6 and the DLC. You can’t use mods in the dlc.