XBox One 1.2 patch

That makes absolutely no sense.

Now that it’s here and I’ve played on it (v1.2) I want 1.1 back!

1 Like

Here’s my title screen now. It always appears this way, even after numerous hard resets. In itself i wouldn’t be that bothered by it, although it does look terrible, but i get similar issues when inside buildings. The pop in also seems worse for me, though i’ve only put in 2.5 hours with the new patch. Also, had the same CTD and pickpocket glitch as before. This game still needs a ton of work. I love KCD in theory but right now it’s rather ugly and glitchy for me. i can only hope we they turn in the next patch soon. i’m considering just putting the game down and coming back to it in a month or two instead of this torture of incrementalism.

6 Likes

dude that’s horrible… i downloaded the patch last night but never played it… i made a promise to myself i’m not playing until xbox gets the 1.3 patch.

2 Likes

I can confirm this and in cities it’s even worse. Entire Castles and Streets do not exist and take 3-5 seconds to load in. Vegetaion looks really bad now. It is raining INSIDE buildings etc…

2 Likes

… it was already in 1.1 … I am curious to see it (4 hours to go home).

3 Likes

How are your fans running on your X? Mine seem to be working extra hard when playing KCD… They even get to the point where they’re swooshing (revving up and down in quick succession ).

I’m sorry?

Downloading it now and first thing I’m going to do is hop into that hunting mission to see if the loading screen bug persists.

1 Like

My x1x fan is totally quiet after a few hours of 1.2 testing. No difference if I’m in the game or the box have booted up and just sitting there idling.

1 Like

Hmm. Are you sure that the patch is online? xD
My Xbox One doesn’t tell me anything about a patch for this game. Anybody else with that problem? Had the german version installed, if that’s important.

Ouch … Yes, the performance is really bad after the update as PS4 and Steam were already reporting last week. Thank God, I’ve finished the game yesterday :smiley: Anyway, Vávra said last week that any graphical degradation was not intentional. So I am looking forward for the next patches and I am going to get some Saviour schnaps to be more patient :smile:

2 Likes

Restart your Xbox. It’s online since 12-24hrs

DId that, worked. patching right now.

Evening everyone,

Good news on regards to the Hans Capon loading screen bug, it is fixed. Played through it and the quest went ahead as it should. Thank you Warhorse!

The bad news however is that clipping and pop-in are now even more present and graphic seem to have a taken a knock, albeit small. The plus side is that the game seems to run more smoothly. I don’t have proof but it “feels” as if I’m now at a constant 30fps. Also, my menu and inventory lag is completely gone.

I’ve only been playing for a good 90 minutes or so but I am very happy so far with the patch results. Have a good weekend everyone! I’ll be reading this thread to see what other people are sharing. That way we can keep providing valuable feedback on this diamond in the rough, called Kingdom Come Deliverance.

2 Likes

Yes mine has did this. It sometimes coincides with the game freezing or crashing

1 Like

The Path of Salvation:

3 Likes

Its just a game. Some are acting like a loved one was lost or something here. Yes it has problems Yes we all agree it has problems. To make this game purchase and problems number one issue in your life right now is a sad testament to your well being as a person. You definatly need salvation, and it isnt in the form of a $59.99 refund. Petty 1st world problems…

4 Likes

@DJX is right on the money here. Most of the issues here are just regurgitated from different people. Some people have zero bugs at all, like myself and I play on xbox. Others cant even get out of Skalitz.

The company had 5m to work with not 80m like most studios. And I say they are delivering because the amount of patches already pushed out in three weeks is spectacular. Give them time stop being infantile.

2 Likes

isn’t it great that we live in such an advanced society that our problems are over faulty entertainment instead of going hungry or finding clean water?

5 Likes