Good news for Xbox Players

Dear Xbox Gamers,

I come today bearing good news. Unfortunately Kingdom come Deliverance has failed us on releasing a playable game. Instead of having pleasure of exploring the lands that they created with the game setting innovations we were meet with disappointment and pure frustration. Some of you may have been granted an excess amount of Patience and Tolerance, my hat off to you, however those that do not want to bear the suffering any longer salvation is upon you.

It was clear that buying digital games come with a no-refund policy. This policy is rigorously enforced to protect game Producers from abuse. Yet due to circumstances surrounding this game a refund IS possible. The promises that were once blessed upon the community were broken. With these broken promises exceptions are made to side with consumers. Your play time, if you can call it that, are not taken into account if you believe injustices was done.

Unfortunately, at this current state there is no quick link to get a refund. However I urge those infuriated with the product that they obtained to contact Xbox support. These are the prophets that will grant you salvation in a time of turmoil. They are aware of the issues, yet you must journey the path to them.

King dome Come: Deliverance was falsely advertised as a finished product. This game, as great and holy as some make it, is far from finished. It was not categorized as a game Preview. With all its faults a release should have been postponed or changed to a Game Preview. The Developers clearly knew that their product was faulty and incomplete, yet decided it was time for the Money grab.
https://forum.kingdomcomerpg.com/t/xbox-one-1-2patch/42652/69

Before a fuse is made the bugs that occur are not the issue here. It concerns the basic stability of the game. A product that crashes more than 3 times a hour is faulty. A game that ends in deadlocks of progression on occurrences the gamer cannot control is a incomplete product.

Further along the false advertisement included that this game was a XboxOne Enhanced game. Clearly anyone that plays the Enhanced version knows this is not the case. Many, by this cause alone, have been scammed into buying something that it is not. The white knights will try to blame the victims for their mistakes, yet on a pre-order and/or trust of the game advertisement it shows that they are the ones at fault.

The Prophets of the Xbox support team will show you the way. Contact them and request a refund. Let it be heard that the false advertisement and incomplete game is unacceptable.

For those screaming blasphemy, my journey of Salvation has ended:

For those that will challenge the calling: Just know there is no winning on your side anymore. My support for this game has been terminated and the Funds returned to the rightful owner.

For those seeking Salvation: I am willing to lend you my hand. They fear the Words of the Prophets and will silence me in due time. The executioner however will know, I have won this Battle.

6 Likes

Get bent dude, this does nothing to help the company fix anything.

This game is playable sorry you’re just bad.

5 Likes

Saying this is an unfinished game just proves your incompetence - there are bugs with games when they are first released. If you want to play games like this, you should consider using hardware sufficient for running it: a PC.

3 Likes

they had 5 mil in their budget as were games like skyrim had 80 mil and have you forgotten all bug that skyrim came with? Self entitled pricks the lot of you.

Look what was accomplished with less than a tenth of a bethesda budget. This is a company that has pumped out hotfixes and pstches faster than any other company. And you have the gual to complain.

You must be just during the holidays, no different than the little girl from the movie babe.

3 Likes

“Blashphemy”? 'Challenge the calling"? “Salvation?”. Somebody sees themselves as a messiah.

Sorry your game didn’t work. If you have issues with satisfaction, then I have no problem with your refund. My issue is with your self-righteous bullshit. It’s a purchase you had refunded. You didn’t become a leader herding the wandering masses out of the darkness.

I’d also be careful about making claims of legal issues.

7 Likes

Oh my… So you should use a PC for playing a game released on ps and xbox??? Maybe the DEVS should not have advertised and released for consoles then, if you reeeeealy neeeeed a PEEEECEEE to play the game. :open_mouth: Btw, lots of pc players also say this is a beta state game. So maybe they should just play on a better pc then??? You would be laughable, if you weren’t so ignorant.

This guy knows the way. However self-righteous they seem, I will give it a try.

Obviously OP doesn’t care for your fanbois opinion. They got what they wanted.

Booooooooooo. Professional complainer. Why are you even on this forum?

Lets remain civil please name calling is unnecessary.

1 Like

I mean, yeah, there are bugs…and it’s not a perfect product…but I’ve had a blast…I wouldn’t return it.

2 Likes

I’m losing my patience with posts like these.

If you aren’t satisfied with a game get it refunded and let that be the end of it. Or actually try to be mature and constructive by reporting the problems you find and having patience while they try to fix them.

There’s a correct place to leave a review if you want to, but every forum on every corner of the internet is not it. A forum is suppose to be a community that constructivly improves a game, not a place to whinge.

2 Likes

Especially the official forum of the game itself…wish stuff like this got deleted.

If Microsoft were to call me and tell me they could refund I wouldn’t take it. I’ve been waiting for a game as immersful as this. Purely an amazing experience but yet there are a lot of bugs.

how is encountering game-crashing bugs a test of skill, fanboy?

2 Likes

If you are dis-satisfied, OP has introduced you to a path for resolution.

2 Likes

please understand that we are not entitled to refunds, and that is why we are here.

if we could simply get a refund for the product, we would not be here putting up with you

Again, OP received a refund and has suggested a path forward.

Everyone has consumer rights to get a refund. Regardless of company “policies”.

no, i’m sorry, but the consumer rights act in the UK does not apply to american consumers and PSN is not issuing refunds in USA.

trust me, if I got my money back, you would never hear from me again.

1 Like