Good news for Xbox Players

Was a little bit of work for one but these gentlemen from the UK got refunds just fine.

Completely agree. I will firmly stand behind Warhorse.

2 Likes

did you seriously just quote my own post saying UK laws don’t apply in USA and then tell me to apply for a refund in the USA?

fantastic advice from a fantastic employee of a fantastic studio

I read it wrong in haste my bad I thought you were saying you weren’t get a refund in the UK.

Again as I mentioned to you before I am not employed by WarHorse.

1. Buy Game
  2. Play Game though you have Bugs and Crashes
  3. Enjoy Like 30 hours or so
  4. Be a D*ck and call for a refund because Game is unfinished
  5. Get Refund and Profit
  6. Maybe buy Game again later when its at Sale

Looks to me Like Many people are doing exactly this atm. Helps nothing to the devs, helps nothing to the Community, helps nothing to Support a great Idea, that simply needs time and polishing. That’s what i call selfish.

Oh and obviously im talking about ducks. Love These Creatures. :duck: :duck: :duck: would Not want to insult people working only for themselves, now would we?

2 Likes

If a product is unfit for purpose you’re allowed to get your refund whether it’s USA or U.K as is your RIGHT. And everyone I’ve witnessed on these forums who want a refund say the game is “unplayable” hence it’s not fit for purpose.

So yeah make a case and get your refund, it’s not out of the question.

Here’s the thing though, and try and read slow because I can see this is hard for you:

The game deletes my saves. I literally am deadlocked in progress. So I’ve played 30 hours of the same peasant simulator in the early stages of the game where you cannot do anything well because of the “realism” everyone is so hype on.

Imagine 30+ hours of having to constantly go back and lockpick very easy, of wandering around with nightingale, of fetching f*cking wine for hans. Just think about having only that portion of the game as accessible, and tell me you’d pay 60 dollars for it.

1 Like

Game unplayable? Unfit for purpose? So please get your refund and be done with it. Or alternatively, be patient.

Bugs are acceptable with games like this but if a game is unplayable, especially a week after it’s been out i don’t think that’s acceptable. i cant even save the game anymore.

3 Likes

I see the knights of the unrendered table have decided to make an appearance, watch out boys these guys will tell you to stop bitching about an unplayable mess until the end of time

2 Likes

literally use your eyeballs and see all of my posts saying that I am only here because I have been denied a refund twice.

everyone with your argument thinks it’s as easy as “oh i’ll just take it back,” but trust me, if it were that easy, I would not have been here in the first place.

2 Likes

Then they’re impeding your rights.

wow bro hot response, you wanna go up against the Sony Legal team for me?

3 Likes

I just don’t see the point in shouting your issues to the masses? People don’t walk down the street shouting “depression!” “Arthritus!” “The flu!”. So why do it in a forum, it achieves nothing and is just simply counter productive and a waste of time.

2 Likes

I’m no lawyer, but I know how to get a refund.

it makes me feel better about not getting an apology from daniel for having to complete the final quest over and over for hours to get past the final boss: an infinite loading screen

Doesn’t Matter If i read fast or Slow because you are Not really answering to my Post.
I wrote many people. Including, But Not only you (again the Thing with the selfishness). I Played 30 hours so far, Most of it Walking (Not running) because of Not using fast travel. Already worth my 50€.
I think you may have heard, that the Game is being Patched at this very moment. So why Not Just have Patience and wait for the Bugs to be solved? Help The devs by reporting the Bugs and Not by advertising to get a refund to Others people on the official Forum. I mean thats kinda shameless.
Its Like you bought some clothes in a Store, the Quality was bad and you want a refund. It’s okay untill here (i mean you could also get the Same clothes in better Quality - would be equivalent to waiting for Patches, which i would prefare But okay). But when you then stay in the shop, Show all people the bad-quality-clothes and Tell them to also get a refund Just because you are so mad about your Quality is Just Not the right Thing to do.

so the thing is, maybe some other potential buyer will do research on this game, and they will come to this forum to see what the user base response is.

they will see die-hard fans arguing with a VERY large amount of people demanding refunds and citing unplayable bugs. what they decided is up to them, but if the only thing I purchased with my 60 dollars was the right to sit here and bitch and moan, you best bet I’m gonna be wailing til my refund or a fix.

2 Likes

@angrygoatee @GodSaveYou
Well I hope it gets you the results you desire. (It won’t).

This.

Can’t make it anymore clear.

1 Like