Xbox One DLC not showing in game

I purchased the xbox one version with the Treasures of the Past DLC. I can see the DLC downloaded and is enabled, but none of the treasure maps are in the treasure chest. I fought Runt, watched the cutscene, and woke up in Rattay, but the maps are not showing up. Has anyone else had this issue or know a work around? I can’t access the armor until I can find the maps.

Have you tried open the storage chest (near your bed) in Peshek’s house? I’m on xbox one too and i found my treasure maps on the storage chest in his house.

Yep - I tried that. There is nothing in the treasure chest. Exited the game and started over and still nothing there.

you dont need the maps to find the treasures
look online for a location and test out if the treasure is there or not
if not then there is clearly something wrong

But he need the DLC for the Warhorse- Armor that is in the chests.

yes I know thats why I said if the armor is not in the chests there is something wrong with the DLC

But you said tressure and not armor. Nevermind. i you meant the armor than it’s fine. :smiley:

Jeez nitpicking like that really makes you a sad clown

I’m having the same problem. Have you found out how to fix it?

So I looked online and found the location of the chests, but the armour isn’t in there. Anyone else have this problem or have suggestions?

Nope. I found the chests, but the armour isnt inside, even though i have the DLC downloaded.

I am having the same issue. Have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game and DLC and starting a new game and the DLC still is not loading in the chest at the mill in Rattay.

was there ever a fix for this… i just learnt i have the same problem

I haven’t seen nor received a reply on this problem.