Xbox One game goes off at a certain point/ Spiel geht an einer bestimmten Stelle aus

Hello,
So right now I’m on the quest to raid the Cuman Camp and fight a duel with the leader . Whenever I kill the guy, the game just goes off. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I also started the quest over and over again, but nothing helps. that’s annoying. I also do not feel like starting all over again just to see if it still does not work. The CD I have brand new from the store, also damaged (scratch) is not. Please help

German/deutsch:
Hallo,
Also ich bin gerade bei der Quest wo man das Kumanenlager überfällt und ein Duell mit den Anführer bestreiten muss ( quest Name:" feuertaufe- Duell mit wicht".
Immer wenn ich den Kerl dann aber töte geht das Spiel einfach aus.
Ich habe schon das Spiel deinstalliert und neu installiert . Auch die Quest habe ich immer wieder neu angefangen , aber nichts hilft . Ich finde das super ärgerlich. Ich habe auch keine Lust ständig von vorne anzufangen nur um dann feststellen zu müssen , dass es immer noch nicht funktioniert .
Die CD habe ich nagelneu aus den Laden, also beschädigt (kratzer) ist die nicht .
Bitte um Hilfe

Lg

I to am having this problem i have the game from the xbox store not disc so its patch related.needs a fix.

I found out the solution :smiley: you can only kill the guy with a sword … * facepalm *