Xbox Save Game DLC Issue

Firstly, I had no idea this game was even in development. I just happened to have a week without the wife and kid and found this game the night it launched. The game was mildly buggy at launch, had a few save games corrupted where I had to reload a couple of hours. The game crashed on Xbox.

From a long time gamer, this is one of my favorite games I’ve played, ever. Bravo Warhorse. For a studio of your size to put out a game of this magnitude is absolutely amazing.

And now to my issue. I put in 145 hours and didn’t finish the game and then life shelved it until now. I noticed the ashes DLC and bought it before I loaded the game up this go round. I loaded the game up where I left off at “oath is an oath”. I worked on the ashes quests and main story line together, stopping right at epilogue. Then I saw the other DLC and purchased it from work, it auto installed at home. I load the game up and all my save games say it requires the ashes DLC. I uninstall all, reinstall ashes and I can load. Install amorous and I cannot. At this point other than starting over I can’t play the new DLC. Oh, and at the end Han ran off, dismounted and is not able to be interacted with.

A Case for the Support Team. Please write an Email to support@kingdomcomerpg.com with your description.