Youtube Monetization

If this it has already been stated somewhere sorry for a repost and my search failing.

For those of us that post lets plays and stream what is the monetization policy? I hope that it’s somewhere similar to what Paradox does to assist us and I wanted to get this asked now that the alpha release date has been announced. Thanks for any feedback.

Do whatever you want, just don’t forget to clearly state that footage is from alpha version, not final product.

Has that authorization been posted anywhere that you know of?

Indeed.

Ive read it somewhere… not sure if here on Facebook though. So you can try to find or wait till Tobi appers :slight_smile:

*OK… good work Dekssan

Thanks so much for that information and that’s great news about the NDA - it doesn’t cover monetization however which is more what I’m interested in.

@TobiTobsen or @WH_JiriRydl could tell you how things are. Give them some time to reply, it’s friday evening, they are probably somewhere drunk for our money … just kidding … or not :smiley:

1 Like

No worries there - I’m about put a bottle of Riesling to the test myself.

Did anyone mention my name!? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

… there is no money anymore… Cumans took it :slight_smile:

Monetization of YouTube channel is up to you, but we are not against it.

i would monetize the videos to buy you a nice ring and marry you <3 em… I… I mean to buy us some beers, yeah, no homo you know hehehe lets kill some drago,n… sh*t nono i mean no dragons enemys yes yes, well this is awkward Tobi please help me :frowning: hahahaha just kidding, love you guys because you are probably making my favorite game :smiley:

1 Like

… I would go for the beers! :smile:

1 Like