Zero encounters after 1.3

Thanks janfo.

1 Like

The only definitive way to get encounters before the fix is released is to somehow rollback your game to a pre 1.3.1 version then start a new game, patch it up to 1.3.2 (or w/e it is now lol).

Something happened in 1.3.1 that stops them working when starting a new game, I’ve tested this with the help of a save game file from Grimbarian which was made pre 1.3.1 and the encounters still work on my up to date game but again, they don’t work on a new game (I even just played a few hours to make sure, after editing my .DLL files).

hey bro i this game save …
its a bugs collection and i stay in bandit hunt mission plz some body send me save file :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:
C:\Users*user*\Saved Games\kingdomcome\saves\playline0 etc
my email:mitsoxxxl@gmail.com

Hey again !
I dont think its a quest or anything like that. i started a new playthrough and did minimal impact in terms of interaction with the game world. and fresh game and all that and encounters are still missing after the intro where u get smacked in the head by you know whodont wanna spoil i waked up at mill and did “the good thief” . thats all, no herb no stealing no nothing. no encounters… only fix. use old save pre 1.3. hence the nexus save i linked. right now im having a blast 1.3.3. :smiley:

hope that helps someone =)

and if anyone wanna know, this is in my user.cfg

wh_pl_randomeventsdebug=0
wh_pl_randomeventscooldownsenabled=0
wh_pl_randomeventbasechancerunoffset=1

as their are no treat on the road anymore, ill become one every traveler i see is death… DH save your people from me, fix the game so i am not bore anymore or i promise a genocide :wink:

does this work on a freshly created save on 1.3.3 patch?

getting the same problem after 1.3, st.g sword and some of the plate from the free chest near neuhoff have disappeared, and getting 0% of any encounters, i really thought it was because i killed the faint hearted and the wayfarer knights :frowning:
any official fix for this?

No it needs to be pre-1.3.3 such as this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/340