Zora's reward

so which type of saddle do you actually get from Zora when you win the race and return to her ?
I finished the game on an earlier build so I didn’t get it.
Is it an unique saddle or do you find it elsewhere too ?

No, its just a saddle with four bags, I just bought it from her. Nothing very special …

ok, thanks. I didn’t miss much, as it seems.

btw, vitus’ cuirass from “rattled” was also bugged (never received it)… doesn’t matter.

Just a fine saddle with 4 bags is all I got. I just sold it because my noble with 4 bags was better. She sells it too which is a little funny😆 She doesn’t even give you her best one.

I got the noble saddle with 4 bags. It is the best saddle in the game, but you can just buy it from her too.

1 Like

I guess it might be a random drop… Or I could be wrong. My memory ain’t as good as it used to be.

It has always been the noble saddle, green blanket and weight of 20, that you get for the race reward. The fine saddle has a red blanket and a weight of 25.

1 Like

Looks like I’m just getting old :older_adult: lol

3 things you can not avoid: getting old , death and taxes…

1 Like

I got the Noble saddle with 4 bags.

I got the noble saddle with four saddlebags for free after saving theresa from cumans and kill the other two unnamed horses except olena, kill olena after leaving talmberg before fighting runt