4k Screenshots - Beautiful game

School system where?

I can’t say where 213 is from but in the US its a common occurrence.

I have been a janitor at a retail store before and we had a guy come in and paint on a regular basis.

they say its sign of mental illness, and Amurica has one of if not the the highest levels of mental illness in the world.

1 Like

Its true. In high school we had to have the hall monitor stand in the bathroom while we went because someone kept rubbing shit on the walls.

Men, that is quite hard to believe.

Now, back to the topic. I am not sure if the topic remains Czech history or shit, so let me put it together through this historical news article. http://www.ahaonline.cz/clanek/krimi-pribehy/104164/cekal-az-zeny-pujdou-na-velkou-pote-pod-kadibudkou-masturboval.html

Apparently, in a place called Švihov, about 2 hours car drive southwest from Samopše, and about 550 years after the game takes place, there was a man who fancied women defecating.

He climbed into a hole under a dry latrine next to a train stop. There was fecies up to his knees, and he used to watch women defecate, masturbating. He would climb there early in the morning, taking a couple sandwiches in order not to go hungry during the wait. He used to be there daily for many hours, until he was found out.

Actually the topic is still KCD screenshots.

2 Likes

Oh, I stand corrected and invite all to continue with the feces in our troll dungeon.

The Off-topic and On-topic thread! Talk about whatever the heck you want

2 Likes

Alpha 0.3 Screens

7 Likes

KCD archer Evolution v0.1 - v0.3

Mustached Henry v0.1

New Face v0.2

New Outfit v0.3

The Most noticeable differences from update 0.1 - 0.2, is the face and helmet (0.1 helm is rounded).

From 0.2 - 0.3 we see a color change from brown to tan in the doublet and a color change in the leggings from red to tan. Also the chest of our archer is adjusted to look less barrel chested.

The overall style of the doublet from 0.1 - 0.3 is different aside from color the fasteners are also different, as well as an added belt.

5 Likes

I can’t pick up the arrows without hurting myself. I am so bad^^

those food models are so good, i got hungry looking at it :wink:

the new archer’s face reminds me of sam harris

The german PC Games magazine shows a screenshot of Talmberk Castle with its village.
Nice little detail are the tents in the lower middle near the lake and the wooden constructions in front of the castle.

8 Likes

It is just amazing. First thing I saw that screenshot I was just blown away by all that beaty there :blush: :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, really beautiful :smiley:
As far as I know someone called Diwisch of Talmberk will be the lord of this castle, and his coat of arms will be look like this. So I am wondering why are there are yellow flags on top of the castle and no red/white ones? Maybe one will know:
@TobiTobsen why are there yellow flags on talmberk castle?

1 Like

Becuase early version! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Make sense :wink:
Maybe it is Tobis castle for now. As I look at your avatar its like the same yellow as at the flags on Talmberk castle. :smiley:
I am courious on which side Diwisch will fight.

1 Like

I just played alpha 0.4 and I couldnt help, I had to take screenshots all the time :smiley:
This has already better graphics and more immersion than The Witcher 3 (which I’m playing currently). Sure I cant say anything about story and all that but still, its great work

Love the lighting on these two:

I’ts still under construction but already looks really nice! Well Done!

4 Likes

8 Likes

The game is already looking fantastic at times, as the shots above show. The woods in particular look amazing, and very natural. My wife even commented how photoreal the forest sections look. My only negative is the middle to far distance can look a bit harsh and cartoony when the sun is high. Maybe a little more blue haze during midday would help soften the lighting a bit.

How do you remove the HUD? EDIT: just seen how in the ‘cheats’ thread :blush:

2 Likes

Horse looks mad :smiley:

Still waiting for the download… cannot wait to try this puppy out.

1 Like