Alpha 0.21 Get the bow... EASY

First… HAPPY NEW YEAR

You want the bow? Or two, three bows? Free move in the map (with the bow)?
It´s EASY.

[My Video at Youtube][1]
[1]: http://youtu.be/HyPwPzKHc0U

Go to the Shooting Range
Start the Quest with the Bow Master.

Don´t move!
Before equipping the testing bow, aim at the middle (red center) with the target cross. Now correct the aiming. Aim higher, maybe at the blue (depends on resulution).

Equipp the bow (target cross is gone). Draw the bow. Wait around 2 seconds (21…22… shoot). Shoot two times.
If you are to high or to low, unequipp the bow (now you have the target cross). Correct the height. Equip and shoot.
Every shoot should be a two (or three). After 5 shoots you have 10. That´s enough!

Now go into the inventory, and drop the testing bow and the remaining arrows!!!

They are on the ground now.

Go back to the bow master. Now you have 15 groschen.

Bet again!

You stand infront of the target, again. Look at the ground. You see the arrow. Pick it up.

Look in the inventory. Now you have more than 10 arrows (11-16 depends on the first round)!

Aim on the target, and shoot. Now it´s EASY the shoot 28 and more.

Go into the inventory and drop the bow and the rest of the arrows.

Back to the bow master. Get the money. GET THE BOW (and 30 arrows). Go back to the 2 bows and arrows. Pick them up.

And ENJOY. You are level up. Strenght 20.

Go to the shop an sell one bow. You can use the bow everywhere!

At the end of the video you see the carisma bug.

And a chicken running into my arrow… :smiley:

7 Likes

Not bad :slight_smile:

you may be able to speed up this process using the technique from my bow manipulation from v0.1.
the four posts that make the shooting zone still work as a target if you shoot twasrds the lower 6 inches its a bulls eye.

also arrows that bounce off and get lodged into the post can be re-picked up giving you more shots. I use this to fire 10 points to get my money back then waste the rest of the arrows, I do this a few times and then collect all the arrows and sell the broken ones two the merchant. so far I have gotten lvlose to 100 arrows before it bugs out.

:smile:

I heard about this manipulation! :wink:
There is always a better solution…
You can also “count” on the bow master. But ist more difficulty…

After the majority of console commands dosn´t work in 0.21, I`m tried something new.
Shooting on the target is more “naturally”. After all the testing I mostly shoot about 28 with 10 arrows…

But running chicks are not so easy… :innocent:

I didn’t think it was easier, just another way around it and also makes the arrows retrievable so you can have more fun filled bow rampages. also its worth noting never walk back into the four posts with your manipulated goods they will de-spawn.

I can’t hit the target for shit, but them chickens I have a much better time killing. Ive been practicing my sniping skills allot.

speaking of chickens and bows has anyone else noticed the bug where you walk up to a chicken with the bow drawn and the tip of your arrow hits and kills the chicken? have had difficulty recreating it to video capture it.

Do you have a video how it works with alpha 0.21 and the four posts?

My problem is, after I shooting on the posts I can´t talk to the bow master(I go to the bow master and the talk button appears but he is apathetically sitting only - known bug).

Chicks in 0.21: All the chicks running on the ground. They are far away from the arrow. Otherwise your hand, torch, bow and arrows (equipped) are ghostlike. You go through everything (wall, person etc.) - known bug).

Does it really work with chicks? Okay, they are also ghostlike and go through anything…! :smile:

Maybe the arrows meet the chicks in a spirit world. Hunting the ghost chicken (That´s feature, not a bug!!!)

Really nice work around :wink:

How about just scoring 28 Points out of 10 shots… guess what your reward will be! :slight_smile:

This is known, however I prefer my 100 Arrows to 30.

1 Like

Btw i can give the hint,that the command for enabling the cursor from my thread still works,as you can see this small golden point in the pictures,this might make it a little easier for you to shoot at that target :wink:

I have tested this, but I haven´t seen the chicken explode from the drawn bow (and the tip of the arrow). The arrow must be “activated” by shooting. It dosn´t work with dropped arrows only.

Don´t shoot on the chicks! Let the chicken run into the arrow. :wink:

Video 1

Video 2

2 Likes

A bow and 30 arrows!

There are optimizations. To have all options you need 25Groschen before you start.(Make the flute quest and sell 5 thistles/or your brown hood.)

Shoot for money is limited.You can do this only 3 times.
(The first bet is for warmup. For 10G you get 15G.)–> Now you have 30G.
After this, you shoot for money and you have the decision beween 10,20 and 30.

For max. money:

1. Bet 30G --> Shoot min. 22 points.
  2. Bet 30G --> Shoot min. 22 points.
  3. Bet 30G —>Shoot min. 28 points.
    Now you have 90Groschen in your poket. And the bow and 30 arrows.
    (Or with dropping 5 bows and max. 40 arrows :smile:)

(On the picture 90Groschen 5 bows and 38 arrows “only”.)

For max. arrows.
0. Bet 10G --> Shoot 10 (with 4 arrows). Drop the rest.(That´s the warmup)

1. Bet 10G --> Shoot 10 (with 4 arrows). Drop the rest.
  2. Bet 10G --> Shoot 10 (with 4 arrows). Drop the rest.
  3. Bet 30G —>Shoot min. 28 points.

Now you have 48 arrows (and 5 bows).

Attention: Don´t bet the third time only 10!! There is a bug :smile: .
You start in the shooting zone, but you haven´t a bow and arrows!
Video at Youtube

Now you can get one of the dropped bows and enough arrows and shoot 28 points to solve the quest.(Use a bug to workaround a bug!!!)

(After this only 4bow and 37 arrows.)
Nevertheless, betting 10 at the third (you must shoot 28) , makes no sense… :smiley:

The bow master is really buggy.
After you start the quest. He goes to his bank and sits down. His daily routine is broken. After this, he never moves away.
When doing the archery quest you can shoot on him. He counts only 1 point. But he dosn´t talk anymore… :innocent:

Start the quest.Talking to him at the shooting range. He sits down (in the air).

Sometimes after solving the archery quest(don´t move away!) you can talk to him…
Later you can´t talk to him anymore.

Don´t use the skip time! It breaks the quest!

3 Likes