►Alpha 0.4 Bug List

Miroslav recovered yay!!
Happened when I continue the game from last save

2 Likes

It is probably already mentioned or not, but i just say it. When i try to jump time. make it go faster from night to day. the game crashes when it has reached to final hour

Continuing the discussion from ►Alpha 0.4 Bug List:

You can save?

My report.

I am unable to equip my sword in the arena if I have a bow, even if it’s unequipped. This in turn causes the entire game to bug and I am unable to ever equip a sword again.

Another bug is when creating the marigold potion or “basic health potion” if you use the timer for a second time it usually freezes the game and causes my driver to crash, happened twice in a row. It can be avoided by not using the timer and counting to ten.

This is a shame also I have found I can never complete all the quests in one run as eventually something bugs.

You never lose money if you bet it on the dueling which I find a shame I can make so much money without any fear.

You can avoid fighting the enemy by just pushing them out of the duel arena, not really a bug just a cheap win. You should only get 5 or less Groschen.

I know it’s an alpha but these small oversights make me fear for the development. We get updates but I wish patches would come between.

Yes, quit the game from the menu, it will save your progress.
There will be “Continue” button under New Game

The document quest:
-After deafeating Andreas (the guy with the ugly green gambeson and hat) in the Arena (by pushing him out) document is not received (even when he said in the dialog ok you earned the document take it). No options to talk to him again.
-Help the soldiers with the Herb lady:
There is no reward for doing all this work (brewing, collecting, running arround)?

And where is the herb woman now? If she is at the camp, you have to wait until she returns home. :wink:
About the blacksmith - well it can happen, unfortunately.
Jerry Quest - Herb Woman, Jerry, Marianna, Jerry´s wife, Fisherman, Baillif
Map Markers - nope

How can you actually save? I couldn’t find anything, except of everbody saying there is no possibility to save the game.

When you quit the game you can choose to resume it (Continue) from the starting screen.

You just quit the game, at the next start - there should be an option “Continue” in the menu. But I don´t recommend it very much… Weird things can happen :wink:

I am gonna take a look at that Andreas! Thanks.
No, there is no reward. Cruel life, huh? :slight_smile: But at least you will be able to take the quest from Zbyšek.

1 Like

Thank you for your report. :wink: Don´t be afraid. This is just a tech alpha. It means, there can be some bugs and unpolished things. Patches would slow our development, we are trying to patch those things everytime for the next update. I am sorry you have to wait for it, but it is for the benefit of the final game :wink:
And it is possible to complete all the quests in one run … I did :slight_smile:

@Anna
But only in correct order, right!? :grin:

I’ve Started a New Game today and followed my own working tutorial
for alchemy to create the antidote potion for jerry.
Yesterday it works perfectly but i started other quests before.
result, i was not able to start the Tutorial dialouge with herbalism women.
Today i’ve started with the antidote quest, i was able to get dialouge for Tutorial
but not to create the potion. Only unkown potions.
I’ve used the orders: boil, hour glass and hour glass and than boil.

Well, I am not going to cook it for you :wink: Try to play it in one run - no saves and new games - they usually break the game.

2 Likes

Yeah i want to play it in one run but
I think to solve it in one run, i need to Start a new game now or…?
I’m confused with this quest since the order bugs are born :smile:
Is it possible to get a file or note from WH with the documentary about the correct order?

1 Like

It is not about the order. Just start a new game (but not more than once in one session) If you want to have a new game, quit the game completely and then start again. The herb woman just has her own daycycle, so if she is treating soldiers in the camp, she can´t teach you the tutorial. You have to make the potions, she wants from you - and then after day or two, she will come back to her home and teach you.

1 Like

It isn’t a problem of the location for me… She is already at home.
It is the first quest after i’m pressing New Game, everytime.
But i will test it now again!

1 Like

Weird :smiley: Maybe she is just moody. (I will take a look at it also. Thanks!)

1 Like

It’s not bug, but i wonder why did you remove that awesome tree near by Samopesh :frowning:
I want that old one back :frowning:

Old

New

4 Likes

i agree, old looks better, more high quality :blush:

3 Likes

Yes, sprint with a horse and run into another horse rider makes something like a car crash without seatbelts. :grin:

But there is one more danger!
The moment you are mounting the horse. A NPC(without horse) run into me. I lost all my stamina, and i was catapulted 2 meters into the air (and hanging around). Not able to move or “dismount”.

Very spectacular view:

After save and load (not recommend to do) :grinning:
I came back to earth, some bugs happend:

Miroslav did it like Lazarus (I now there are bug reports), but I looted him before :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I lost my second horse(from the quest):

After whisteling only the old one (from the start) came.

The lockpicked chest has been locked again.
And in the chest (bow, arrows and 40 groschen) had 40 groschen more arrived. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And the lost hammer quest was corrupted, because the signed hammer was really, really lost…

1 Like