►Alpha 0.5 Bug List

Yes in 0.5, there is no talk option. I think this is a kind of cheap bugFIX. :grinning:
Because most of reviews (Alpha 0.4) talked first to the bowmaster and get the “im sitting here” answer. The second bug ist the walk away bug during dialoge. You talk and after the cutsceen he is disappeared.
–> “It´s an alpha”

The walk away bug, could also happen in 0.5, I talked to Marriana, after the cut, she cleaned a dozen meters away.

And I just wanted to peacefully and leagally buy the bow.

Stealing it is!

1 Like

They allways catch me while lockpicking the chest :frowning:

which chest? theres many.

As we were talking about bows, I believe it is the chest next to the shooting range.

As Proky wrote, the one with the bow, next to the shooting range. I do not care about the rest - I’m not a thief! I just need to borrow something…

well if you have to use your pick skill its theft.

you have to wait until night before there is enough clearance, otherwise theres almost always somone watching.

there wasnt a direct reply notification, and its a general bug thread I try to avoid making assumptions.

I know, that was just my attept of humor…

I allways did htat at night, after the archer went somewhere. But after few seconds, he start yelling at me.
I though perhaps I need higher stealth skill or something.

Save Continue:
What the hell,… my stats are reduced. Before I had 30 at strength, speech. After continue only 25! Bow before 25, after only 20.

Anything in the horse inventory was gone!

Questlog: Done Quest tab… everthing empty. (The quest I started, but haven´t finshed, are correct in the Questlog!)

All doors and chests locked and filled up again.

Dead NPCs back in the game. (I killed the red hood with an arrow stealthy)

Lesek is back. (He runned away… -Lesek is stealing-)

There is a new shovel at the grave.
Cann´t open(dig) the grave again.(to loot Miroslav)

My save was at Midnight. After continue some people worked like on daytime. Marrianna sweeps, Shopkeeper keeps the shop, Could also manage an arena fight at 2 a.m
I started a second time with this save(crash before exit). This time they go sleeping.

Before save/exit my level was min. 23, after first start 21, after second start 19???

Overweight(106/100) was not shown with the symbol, and I could run and jump…

Fight in the arena:
Open the inventory,… the enemy dosn´t attack in this time. But your stamina regenerates fast (big advantage for you).

Eat some apples. You come back with full health and stamina,…lame!!! :yum:or :unamused:

If there is an arena fight, hit with your sword the opponents. You could do this minutes before this crime is noticed.

It isn´t possible to hurt your horse with your sword, but it is, with arrows!

Lost Key Quest:
You can open the door with the key(ring), but you can´t open the trunk/chest(Bailiff)
Giving the keys to the bailiff, it stays in your inventory.

The dialoge option at the bailiff and his wife stay also…

Looks like, this variation of solving the quest, isn´t really polished.

At lockpicking the bow chest I was detected, but not captured. It was jet-black, but next day he could easily identify me… not reallistic.

The shepherd hasn´t the bow and the arrows in his inventory (looting him). (Reward for lost sheep)

You can put anything into an “apple store”.

After bringing a cuman(entrapment) into the soldier camp it last 1 minute till they (sloldier) start to fight against him. But he (cuman) don´t care, he is following me,… till he dies.

After the cuman was dead, all the alarmed soldiers are standing around. You can´t talk to them. (no arena fights, can´t talk to the sword master)

The cuman things are marked as stolen.

If wearing the cumans armor some people are afraid and running away. Also the Commander!!!

everything i put in storage (horse or elsewhere) is… gone
sometimes it stays but after playing a while over the course of a few days the hors’es inventory empties…

cant talk to the captain dude
karolinenthal right
cant talk to him to give cuman right ear (2nd time)

Yeah, with how the guy at shooting range is at the moment, it is “safer” to get the bow at the place where cumans are. The fact that he occasionally suffers from severe case of insomnia doesn’t help a bit as well with the plundering endeavors.

2 Likes

Remember people you heard it here from a Warhorse employee.

“It is safer to rob cumans than stealing from christians”

Oh, priased be lord, for he shall smite thee who steals from other christians.
Rob the pagan you shall recieve ethernal bow… ehm, i mean heaven.

4 Likes

when in the tutorial for the swordfight, i accidentally shoved the trainer out of the arena, prompting the whole camp to attack me

3 Likes

Ha! You! Come on…

You look like a gnome!

The commader is not impressed, and thinks I´m not ready…

I´m not really impressed by the clothing/layer system of the game…all the clipping on Henrys shoulders, and cuman ears at the helmet(size XXXXL)…

Is this a performance optimization or a bug? NPC far away look like peasants. Coming closer they change to a specific NPC (maybe red hood, Lesek etc.)
This kind of changing wasn´t in 0.4 or earlier…

so deleting and reinstalling the game does not work

I still cannot play 0.5!

cannot access crysystem.dll

Hey guys,

A few things of note from my initial play through of the 0.5 Alpha last night:

– Lock-picking: Using the PS4 controller lock-picking is pretty much near impossible. The turning of the mechanism does not seem to be correctly or fluidly mapped to the joystick. Which makes it extremely jittery and unresponsive. M&K is perfect though and is still the preferred play method.

– Sneaking: I experienced an issue where I broke into the Bailiff’s house in Samopesh and discovered I could no longer freely enter / exit sneak mode. Henry was seemingly walking as normal, however holding sprint would result in the slow creeping walk associated with sneak mode. Once I restarted the game, this did not re-occur

– Crime System: I murdered a woman in Merhojed, nobody else was around or witnessed the crime. I then decided to take a nap next to the body, because the killing had made Henry tired :sleepy: Anyways, when I woke up an hour later still nobody was around and the murder had gone completely unnoticed… Once I got up I went to loot the body, which upon opening the inventory I saw the woman had nothing of value therefore I took nothing. Somehow though this act was spotted through the walls of the building and I was then resultantly wanted for theft. Even though (A) Nothing was stolen and (B) There was almost no way that I could’ve been spotted bending down to examine a body inside the house.

Further to that, nobody came after me and yet the theft icon remained. I was subsequently unable to engage in any conversation with the villagers (they all scorned me). This continued even after the theft icon disappeared. So essentially my reputation was in ruins :unamused:

I’d noticed something similar when attempting to steal from any of the chests in the soldiers encampment. Hyper sensitivity, or heightened awareness from those guards around. To the point where it’s as if they can see through the tent walls.

– Fighting: Is it just me or do the villagers seem pretty tough? The lady I murdered in Merhojed had her back turned to me and was cooking over the pot in her home completely unaware of her impending doom. I had the broadsword equipped, which I used an overhead strong attack to strike her around the rear base of the skull / head. It took another strong attack and a stab to finally kill her… they made em tough back in the day I suppose!

– One other note: It would be great if we could have the ability to customise the button / key mapping configuration. Maybe in the Beta?

I’ll try get some more hours in soon. See if anything else pops up.

Another great effort from the team though. Props guys :wink: