Alpha Bugs list

I guess someone has repported this allready. But after you skip time some of the NPC can use a long time to get back to there jobs/daily routines. Like the shop guy after I skipd time he didnt get back to the bench with his store before 2-3PM.

Skip Time makes trouble:

The routing of the NPC failed. Fisherman

It breaks the daily routine and quests fail.

NPC get stuck.
Or completly lost. Happened with Marianne, Bow Master, Smith, Fisherman, Bailiff.
Maybe with every NPC with bigger routing/ daily routine… (Dosn´t happen with the herb women and Jerry. They dosn´t sleep and run long).

You can use Skip Time (mostly) save in the night (between 1 and 6 o´clock), the time the NPC´s sleep.

It happens, if you hit “New game” twice.

I think it´s not the “NEW GAME” bug.

After I posted this I start every game completly new.

Two days later I had the Grey sky bug.
It should be a AMD Radeon Graphic Driver bug at VERY HIGH.
Normally I play at HIGH (there is no problem) after switching to VERY HIGH I have the problem

AMD (Radeon) 6950 2GB; Driver Omega 14.10

And when you switch to very high, do you quit the game completely and start it again as well?

I tested it again (for an exact answer).

Start KCD, Main menu.
I change from High(or Custom) to Very High( +Show FPS ON).

Start the game (first time)
Look around (make screeshots)
… and the sky is flickering

Exit the game

Start KCD, Main menu, NEW GAME (resolution is Very High)

and it works. No flickering.

Run five minutes around, it works.

When change the resolution to Very High you have to start KCD completly new.

Ok, thanks. Well, we are looking on it, so stay tuned :wink: … (till the next update)

1 Like

when I was trying to find the blacksmiths hammer I found the blacksmith and the bloke who fixes the fence behind the shop stuck together. I talked to the blacksmith and then they carried on with their business, but when they walked off I saw two signed hammers on the ground I picked them both up and got stuck myself not being able to move from that position at all. I didn’t think to get pictures at the time but thought I’d report it just in case.

1 Like

Very very small Bug: While picking up some coal you are able to jump.

2 Likes

If you start the archery quest (standing with the bow between the 4 post) you can use skip time, but it dosn´t work (by design!). There shouldn´t be an option to do this.

Started at 18.00 for 4 hous, but the wheel dosn´t turn.

by design -->Look at the video with Dan. They are cheating with the time :blush:

Try the same at the alchemy

Skip time [T] doesn´t work…

The two images in the upper right Hand corner are of apples on top of the two buildings outside Jerry’s throne.

In the Lower Right hand corner we have a patch of grass and other flora that are floating, the pictured dandelion is at crotch height.

Top lower left is an invisible something, after jumping on it and walking around it a few times I suspect it may be a log.

Lower left is a a floating tree, there are many in the area near the river bank. I would have marked the map with each location but its really difficult to pinpoint each individual tree.

@Anna, I don’t know if it is a bug or not but I cant turn my head while running when using a game pad. I normally port my PS3 controller through MotionJoy, but I tested this with a 360 controller and got the same results.

It will work on occasion but its stiff and choppy.

Thanks, and you can´t turn your head back or just turn your head around?

2 Likes

Can’t turn my head, when sprinting the right stick that controls the ability to free look stops functioning fully.

Sometimes it moves and it snaps my head around fast, or it won’t budge at all.

The daily routine and the routing needs some improvement.

For example, in the video is the smith (the other NPC have the same problem).

Look for the wood(he hacked) and the basket. Where he drops the wood…
Things the NPC carry (like the basket, or in the house, the dishes) disappear before they came to a door. After the door opening the thing appear again.

The blacksmith (and the shepard and so on) are going through the barn(s) unnatural. Not beeline. They step to the (right) side, and make a curve everytime. I think it´s not the alcohol :smile:.

1 Like

I started the first Samopesh surf contest! :smile:

Surfing on a torch!!!
Drop a burning torch an make a hot ride… :wink:

After this you see the Pick Up bug…when picking up the torch, there stayed a ghost torch sometimes.
The pick up bug works also with the flute,… sometimes.

When dropping a torch it burns always.
There should be two ways to drop a torch.
When the torch is equipped it should burn(>correct), but if it´s not equipped you should drop a extinguished torch(dosn´t work)

4 Likes

There are bugs when dropping things.
If you drop clothes or money, you can´t pick it up again.(this bug is since 0.1)

New bug (Alpha 0.21) when dropping ingredient (thistle, et cetera…), they disappear completely.

The graphic rendition is not finshed(clothes, money).
The bow “stuck” in the ground.

3 Likes

There is a video sequence when you bring back the sheep(Lost sheep quest).
But it could happen that the sequence comes a second time.
I was shooting on the range and… look at the video…I was irritated, from the sheep.

Sheep happens! :smiley:

Came across a bug i haven’t encountered before or seen posted yet:
I came across a sinkhole outside the pub near the table. I noticed NPC’s falling through the floor so i followed them and i also fell through the ground. I was able to look up and see the terrain get further away, as well as looking down and seeing the NPC’s who had fallen before me. Sorry no screenshot as it happened to fast. If i can get it to happen again i will try and take screenshot.
C.

Thank you, can you describe more the place where the sinkhole is ?

Certainly,
Hopefully this well make sense.
If you walk towards the pub (on the main road) you need to turn left and then right to enter the door.
The sinkhole was as you turn left, Before the outside table that is opposite the pub door, and Parallel to the second table (closest to pub door), that is under cover.
Hope that is not too confusing?
I will hop in-game now and double check the location.
C.

p.s. Just checked location and there is a table with a keg on it outside the pub. The sinkhole was between the keg and the table under cover nearest the pub door - i was unable to recreate the bug.

Note: When the bug happened i left the game on pause for about 40min to cook dinner. When i came back to play the bug happened. Not sure if pausing the game (hitting Esc) for so long caused this?