Big thanks to community for destroying game

I don’t want to start flame wars all over again, but 3RD person view sucks for KC:Deliverance. It was marketed and developed as a Hardcore Realistic Medieval First Person PC Game.
Everything beyond that point should be strictly optional and budget defined and cut off as soon as more important (basic; promised) features are in question.

On the other hand, I like the one button blocking, but I will also enjoy if there is an addtional option for us hardcore PC gamers to use a more sophisticated system like in Chivalry or Warband. In the end of the day, I will use whatever system devs put in and be thankful for the game, if gameplay feels right. The topic has already been thoroughtly discussed here: Why no directional blocking?

So, in real life you get what you pay for. My only hope is exactly this - to get what I paid for here. No more, no less than what @warhorse initially promised us: deep, hardcore, first person realistic medieval game. The rest is just details which Warhorse know better than us.

3 Likes

“Some vocal forum users think differently about a game I didn’t even pay for” =/= "People destroyed a property of mine"
That is a logical fallacy what we call in my language “shadow boxing”. At that point, you might have realised also that you had the right to argue and bring reasons about those issues just as well as everyone else had. Instead, you decided to write basically a ‘F*ck you’.
Well, I’m sorry that Warhorse doesn’t develop this software personally for you, and for that people have the nerves to differ - although I get that in the end, you want the same: a good game.

3 Likes

And ARMORS become USELESS in first persion because you wont see what do you wear.

Are you se… wh… okay, wait, what?

13 Likes

You do know what word Useless means right? As in, you know… No good to use? Soo let me get this straight, because this game wont have 3rd person mode, the full plate armour or some rags will have the same effect? GOD DAMN! @warhorse @TobiTobsen please make 3rd person, otherwise armours will be useless…

1 Like

:smiley: it’s all about the style! :slight_smile: #swag #justwokeup #sexy #idontknowallthesecoolhashtagswhicharemodernandsooooohipsterbecauseiwascoolbeforeyouevenknewhowtospellit (… B!tch - would Jesse Pinkman add)

8 Likes

I prefer you not to call any names!
“Retarded” people (as you said) actually have problems with first person, because it is way too immersive for them to comprehend…

As for the armor and clothing, it is a designer’s solution whether you’ll be able to see your body and arms in first person or not. I can count many games which allow the player to see his body in FP (like Deliverance) and a lot which doesn’t (like Deus Ex HR). You can’t simply generalize like that. And besides, do you have to constantly SEE your clothes to be aware of what you wear?! This is ridiculous… maybe a little 3D inventory screen working like a mirror would be enough to suit your tastes, I can get that, but not what you stated above.

And I pointed Chivalry because it has a very interesting system of one button block which is also manual, because you have to click and time the opponent’s weapon in order to be succesfull. If you have read the other topic Why no directional blocking? you would’ve knew what I meant exactly.

And let’s keep the discussion positive and constructive, shall we? No one helps the devs by insulting them and/or other forum members. This place is to help them make Deliverance better.

3 Likes

This topic is one of those that reminds me of this: “Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.
Albert Einstein”

2 Likes

I read the stupid title and comment , noticed no badge . i have only one reply

8 Likes

If you smeeeeeeelllllll, what the Rock is cooking :smile:

I cant comment without badge?
I am not rich to buy single player games.

Yes you can, but you need to understand that if any more words come pouring out of your cunt mouth, ill have to report every single one of your comments in this post.

2 Likes

do it virtual hero :smile:

for developers : This game looks very good, keep up good work but dont ruin this game because 20 % of community is anti 3rd person. And dont make simple hack and slash combat system.
This game deserves good combat system!

1 Like

It is going to be a good combat system, but you are too ignorant to see it because its not your way.

1 Like

I am not rich to buy single player games.

Alright, I’m genuinely sorry to hear that. BUT, if you don’t buy this game anyways, then why is it your concern how the game will turn out?
…you don’t imply that you’ll torrent it, right?

1 Like

because I want to play good game. and there are also other ways not just torrent. for example steam share
okostojás

You want your opinions to be heard and matter but your unwilling to help support the game?

Most of the people who have pledged for this game pledged for the description given below.

Did you do any research at all?

Educate yourself before posting please its disrespectful to WarHorse and those of us who care enough to donate our time and money to make this the best game it possibly can be.

7 Likes

That response makes little to no sense.

Formulate your ideas into a coherent response and try again please.

BTW, name calling is against forum rules.

3 Likes

Really what is this thread about?

2 Likes

wait so you’re rich enough to buy multiplayer games ? im intrigued

and if its true that you cant afford this game then your opinion is completely invalid as you will never play the game anyway , so why dont you instead of moaning about a game that you’re never going to play go outside and find yourself a better job .

have a great evening

2 Likes