New video series - Gore reviews

Gore review #8 is up - this one if for Counter Strike Sharks aka Depth

2 Likes

I was waiting to do this one for quite some timeā€¦ The gore review for Killing Floor 2 is out!

3 Likes

just picked up killing floor 2, cant wait to try it out.

The gore review for The Darkness 2 is up. Next one will probably be for Shadow Warrior (2013)

Enjoying KF2? :smiley:

1 Like

its pretty damn fun, im liking the leveling system, tho there arent alot of berserker weapons yet which makes me sad, although the ones that are are fucking awesome.

Well i think you should know you can get your cd key revoked if someone is offended by you. Lets say i call you a poop face i could lose my game. :open_mouth:

KF2 is pretty much the first game ever where Iā€™m excited when the devs say ā€œnew weaponsā€

If Tripwire would do that Iā€™d probably have my ass banned long ago from Red Orchestra 2 :wink:

I believe the policy only applies to killing floor 2. Offending people can get your cd revoked.

I kind of trust Tripwire not doing that. They probably reserve that right in the EULA for some really bad cases (maybe for someone sending death threats to the devs, I donā€™t know)

And here it is, the gore review for Shadow Warrior (2013):

3 Likes

The gore review for Left 4 Dead 2 is out! Next one up is Hatred

1 Like

Left for dead is crazy gore. I wish it was on battlefieldā€¦ lol someone is blown to bits and u run up and say I GOT U BUDDY revive and all of their body parts reassemble d: would be awesome

meh sounds like a cynical attempt to harness the modern ā€œgamerā€ ie gender representation casuals

1 Like

Or if someone gets blown to pieces then itā€™s just permadeath

Not exactly sure what you mean

Lol just making fun of battlefield :slight_smile:

And here it is, the Hatred gore review:

On a serious note, some proper gore would be awesome in BF series.

2 Likes

@ValentinBk if you ever get around to making a dying light review I would love to help do so co-op, (always need some as cannon fodder)

Iā€™m definitely getting Dying Light in the upcoming Steam summer sale. Feel free to add me on Steam, my username is the same as here

1 Like

The gore review for Brutal Doom (V20) is up

3 Likes

And hereā€™s the gore review for Dying Light

4 Likes