Official bug report tracker?

Hello everyone,

I’m still using http://support.kingdomcomerpg.com for bug reporting but i’m not sure if it’s still the official tool to report them so can a moderator confirm it again ?

For the ones who don’t know this tool you have all info here : Official bug reporting guideline

Thank you.

Known Bugs And Reporting new ones

Yeah according to this pinned thread its the same info.

Ah thank you very much, I missed this one sorry :slight_smile:

No worries, it happens easily. I do not know if its set to a proper global pin setting (discourse is finicky).

Your personal pin settings can cause it to not show for you.

When i launch the game there’s only a black screen, no any intros,studio logos, cutscenes or anything like that. after waiting for a moment i’m able to skip it by pressing esc and then the game goes to the main menu. at this point i notice something… there are no sounds at all on my game. no music or sounds. only thing i hear is the sound of silence. the black screen problem shows up again when i try to start a new game. again i’m able to skip it after a moment but the game goes straightly to the point where henry’s having a conversation with his mom. so it seems like for some reason i can’t see any cutscenes on the game or hear any sounds. and i’ve tried to find a solution to this problem but i still haven’t found it. i’m afraid that i have to refund the game 'cause it’s unplayable for me.