Translation for new Video Update!

Sure, it is a great idea to have something for our bulgarian fans. :smiley:

1 Like

So, when’s the release?

I hope wenesday, than im done with my exams

Plan was: last week

…plan now: we need a new plan, because the video guy is lost in a mysterious way. Maybe he is gone across the border to mexico or something. :runner:

We shall wish him well in the mexico. He might find the deadline there.

2 Likes

I’m curious how the heck that happened. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So you say that deadline on Friday was not met, @Hellboy posted on twitter on Saturday that “he still can hit a headshot on 25 metres despite not having done it in a long time” and the guy is now lost on Monday? Doesn’t really sound that much mysterious to me!

At the range after a while. Still able to hit zombie headshots at 25m ;) pic.twitter.com/OTgC3WwJqq

— Daniel Vávra (@DanielVavra) November 1, 2015
3 Likes

Lets recount:

1. new video guy is hired
  2. new video update is near release
  3. the quality of the video is bad
  4. Vavra tweets about being able to headshot a man from 25m
  5. Video guy disappeared.
  6. Comunity Manager speaks about “mysterious” way of the disappearing.

Yes it does kinda sounds completely clear.

8 Likes

so,is that mean we are going to see the video update tmr or in Wensday?you know,as i know some guys like me are already become not very happy about the delay of the video,i am not trying to be rude ,but guys like me just cant wait anymore ,PLZ RELEASE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE have a nice day

It means we all will get the update and the update whe its all completed.

patience is a virtue. believe me im want this out already as well, but the delays are only becuase WH wants to put out the highest quality they can. its important to keep in mind they are still trying to appeal to new backers.

Maybe he will show up on CNN getting his head cut off by cartels. At least that would give Warhorse a ton of free publicity. :wink:

2 Likes

Don’t you dare fucking telling me that @warhorse is hiring people for positions like VIDEO GUY or COMMUNITY MANAGER but fails to hire a couple of people on IMPLEMENTATION OF POLEARMS.

1 Like

So, I can reassure you all. The video guy TM is fine and he is here now :smiley:

2 Likes

So wednesday is realistic?

At the moment I better don´t talk about any dates anymore. We had some bad luck in the last days about the video update. :no_mouth:

4 Likes

I have my own theory:
Alpha 0.5 will be available when we have 50.000 backern. WH wants the triple.
The new alpha, the new video and celebrating 50.000 pledges…

For me it´s crystal clear… :smiley: :wink:

Careful, man. There’s things going on under the surface at Warhorse. Strange, unexplainable things.

You watch out they don’t ‘disappear’ you too!

4 Likes

That’s a good news :smile:

PM’d you about it.

1 Like

So, how’s the progress going?

1 Like

We are thinking about updating the game this week and releasing the video next week, because we don´t know if we will be able to finish it this week and we don´t want to let you wait any longer. But this is only the plan by now, maybe we will get a more decent one.

4 Likes