What do you want NOT to see in Kingdome Come: Deliverance?

I want realistic RPG with a good combat,good atmosphere,with a beautiful world to explore and with a good story.
I DON’T want to see elves,dwarves,elrves and etc.

I don’t want to see not realistic kills in game,but i want to see Witches

I love this.

My not wish list is pretty simple.

Realistic rewards for clearing a quest. If I get sent out to stop bandits, and come back to let the village know they are safe again, I don’t want to see some sort of armor, or brand new sword coming my way.

Ideal rewards would be like, spreading rumors of my deeds to neighboring towns, a sack of gold, a feast at the tavern, etc.

And the other thing I don’t want is having to kill a hoard of enemies on a quest. Realistic times means the hero of the adventure cannot slay a whole group of bandits and thieves. (he’d run outta breath pretty quickly trying to attack but mostly defending).

3 Likes

No fast travel and no boss guys, who can stand for hundreds of hits.

3 Likes

I don’t want to see Final Boss and people that never die! or imposible to kill! Be real be pure please

1 Like

no quest markers on HUD and no menu based crafting.

1 Like

I still think with such a rich combat system some pvp would be really nice. I wouldn’t mind if it was an after the fact addon or dlc, or completely separate game that borrows from KC: D. I would really enjoy some 8v8 pvp or something to the tune of that . I don’t need 100 person battles, just a arena to hone my skills against other players and make for some really unique and completely unscripted battles.

Don’t beat me up for wanting some pvp XD

I hope you guys realize that you can’t bash Skyrim because “big empty world” and then ask for realism in the next sentence.

good game design and realism aren’t mutually exclusive. the big empty world complaint in the context of skyrim is simply suggesting that skyrim developers didn’t optimize the landscape very well.

I don’t want to see some silly instant cure cliché of the "health pack"type. When you are substantially hurt by an arrow or a blade, you don’t consume magic potion to heal. Instead, first you should retreat from the combat and bandage yourself to stem the bleeding and seek help as soon as possible. After you got treated and spent a day in bed (and while you are fighting fever and pain), you can walk slowly and do some limited business but it should take an extra day until you can ride a horse again, and few more until your speed and stamina returns. With each healed battle scar, you gain courage and warrior charisma but some minus points for bard sex appeal.

I’ve had a mod like that, for Morrowind was it? Oblivion? Not sure. Point being, pernament stat decreases and limitations were a terribly obnoxious gameplay mechanic which served very little practical use (find a bed and sleep or wait for a several days for it to go away), soo yes to “no magic healing potions” (find a doctor to heal wounds, maybe?), yes to some sort of pernament scarring system, a big no to obnoxious gameplay limitations.

May be I miss this,
But I don’t want to see enemy respawns

1 Like

I like your thinking here. I’d build on it to say that initial triage should/could be a factor. If you take a break from adventuring to properly clean and bandage the wound your path to healing may be quicker. However, if you allow it to become infected there could be repercussions. Just a thought.

Shoe sizes is a little to detailed for my tastes (doesn’t add any value to the game and could get frustrating), but I totally agree with not having a map. Forcing to player to REALLY look at the environment (signs, landmarks) to find their way makes for an extremely immersive game.

1 Like

Agree wholeheartedly on all but f), which I complete disagree haha. Arne echoes my thoughts perfectly.

Please, please please no quest markers or other hand holdy bullshit. I want to get lost in this world. Sure tell me where I’m supposed to go in my journal, I don’t need an arrow telling me exactly where to go so I don’t get lost. I’m a big kid, I can figure things out for myself, I understand my actions have consequences. All I want is a map I need to follow, if I need to trek across the countryside to get to a city I can do it myself.

4 Likes

I would like full naked women if I persuade them to come in bed with me :wink:

1 Like

People were more clean than not earlier times but … later … The most dirty times in our history is XVIII-XIX century. And point is that it is times of great plague that started the idea that cleaning opens space for the disease - so that is exactly around those times… Luckily this tradition first started in Western Europe while it avoided Eastern for longer time.
Also the cleanness of the Middle Ages were different from the one we know. From around this time in neighbouring country there was a document that guild created a rule for their masters that they cannot send their students for weekly bath instead of themselves and they have to do it every week in person. So idea that those people were clean while decent guild masters were avoiding weekly bath so much that there had to be a guild rule for it …
They were dirty - just not the way as in XIX century (“my grandma never bathed, my mom never did, so i can for sure avoid it for the rest of my life thank you”). Also worth mentioning that bath had its cost. So not every one in the city would do it anyway. Villagers would be cleaner actually thanks to possibility of nature bath in streams and such. No soap though - soap was rare and god awful. And if you got money you would certainly change your “white” clothes as often as possible. But the outdoor clothes you would probably never wash. And this is true also for wealthiest.
So very often weekly bath, no soap, more dirty poor people in cities, generally cleaner knickers and stuff but stained and stiff external parts of the clothes.

Oh the opposite. Big immersive world needs huge amounts of space. Unused that is only here to get you lost. Or to do some businesses not connected to the main story. Like some hunting or … getting lost …Finding some odd house middle of the forest, with some history or just abandoned … and the like. I hate the games that has every single square inch covered with quests and crap. It’s Ok if it is some sidequest from now and again but not every single inch … how realistic it is …

2 Likes

No fast travel allowed. I want longer travels to be like Morrowind. Take a ship, take a caravan. I don’t care. Quicker traveling options should have a set start and end point. Yes, some people say you can just ignore the fast travel feature but when the game is build around instant fast travel it gets ruined.

2 Likes