1.4.2017 Just another day

Well so wazzup guys? How are you? New month, Saturday today, weekend begins, world doesn’t burn in flames, people wake up with their families, no zombie apocalypse coming. Seems like regular weekend ahead, to me :slight_smile:

Q2 began. And now Warhorse Studios are officially liers.

yeah bro, get a refund and leave the forum. only way to show these guys.

5 Likes

First release date was 2015. Now it’s 2017. Nothing new to see here. The new video will be out soon, and presumably an announcement with it.

1 Like

It will not be out. Warhorse Studios are already counting our money, while drinking best česky pivo.

1 Like

should change the name of this topic to ‘‘Just another delay’’ xd

Not sure about that. I dont think there is delay in release. I think they only cant make final arrangement of release date with Deep Silver.
Btw they said they will announce release date in Q1 but Q1 didnt end yet in fiskal year. Soooo, either Tobi made really big mistake of telling the most optimistic guess or he made smaller mistake of not explaining whole situstion. Either way people are exaggerating.

i think you are being too optimistic about Q1 has not finished yet

Depends on company. In my company Q1 just started.

I do not like your negativity. Look at the end of the road, not the way that it travels.

2 Likes

Be careful traveler… Maybe the end of the road is just a mirage.

Dont be so harsh, anouncing a date isnt that easy. They are probably asking themselves what to do, since its sucks to rećeasw a date, and than postpone it again.

Sometimes, Waiting is fun

Will you please just get a refund and leave the forum… this is getting annoying,.

1 Like

I will close this thread now, please discuss further in this very similar thread.
You will even find a statement about the upcoming video release there.

5 Likes